im about 95% sure i have bipolar disorder, i mean i randomly get all depressed and ppl always say that i stop talking to them ( i dont ever relize it) and then sometimes i get really really pissed for little things like for example my sister and my cousin wanted to barrow my ps2 and i told them no because i had it hooked up to surround sound and they kept begging so i finally was very close to throwing it at a wall but i just ripped all the cords out of it and threw the memory card and shoved it to my sister and yelled something along the lines of "TAKE THE ****ING PLAYSTATION".
now that i think about it, for last couple years i've been this way and i dont want to hurt people. about a month ago i was working and i was pissed at my sisters bf and my mom and i broke my hand by beating the sh** out of a door and i just told them that it was really hot out and i lost control...i dont want my parents/ family to know... they'll probably think im some kind of freak ....... but i really dont want to hurt anyone....how can i stop this ****? i know theres meds but i doubt theyd' let a 15 year old buy them
UG's HIPPIE
You aren't Bipolar
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
do you get very sad and feel like committing suicide afterwards
and very happy and uppity the next?

you just sound like you need anger management

yeh i go from being happy and then just for seemingly no reason i feel like killing someone or myself...and then after a while like a few hours or a day or two i feel happy and sit there and wonder why i thought about suicide and then it happens all the time...
UG's HIPPIE
see a therapist or psychologist [not sure which]
a doctor who's field is in helping people with personality disorders

see if you have manic depression [bipolar disorder] or something

i have a friend who has it
Quote by Arkhimedes
see a therapist or psychologist [not sure which]
a doctor who's field is in helping people with personality disorders

see if you have manic depression [bipolar disorder] or something

i have a friend who has it

That's a psychiatrist. A psychologist is not a doctor.
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
i dont want my parents/ family to know... they'll probably think im some kind of freak ....... but i really dont want to hurt anyone....how can i stop this ****? i know theres meds but i doubt theyd' let a 15 year old buy them

you've got to let your parents know, they can help.
they wont think you're a freak, and theyd probably be happy if they had an explanation to all the times you say youve been really upset and if they could get you medication to help you then it would make them happy too.
You aren't bipolar
Quote by soulflyV
it's good that you realize your problem

Quote by Arkhimedes

and yea, if you're not what Arkhimedes asks you are, you're not bipolar
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Maybe you're just a normal teen?

But yes, seeing a doctor is a good idea. I've thought the possibility that I'd have a bipolar disorder but I haven't done anything yet.
Quote by laodikea
Maybe you're just a normal teen?

Correct.
Quote by soulflyV
i dont know of and psychologists in my town (really small town)
would a school counsler person (as much as i hate talkin to those ppl) help me know if i have it....if i find out i really do then i'll think about tellin the rents like dougydtxranger said
UG's HIPPIE
Usually bipolar disorder is hereditary. Talk to your family, maybe they know of a relative that has it. They won't think you're a freak. Its treated a lot easier if you go to the doctor early on. Most of the time it does get worse with time so if you are feeling out of control you need to get help for it. It isn't something you can just control on your own.