Hey, I wanted to know if anyone can help me out. Don't worry I didn't destroy my les paul's finish, lol.

I bought a cheap guitar stand because I was hoping i'd luck out and it would be finish friendly. It's a dynex guitar stand (the really cheap ones at best buy, haha)
And there was no warning in the package, but I'm concerned that it could hurt my Les Paul's nitrocellulose finish, so I just was hoping someone would know. The padded parts that the guitar rests on aren't a foam, they're more of a rubber.

So I'd be very thankful if someone knew.
yea it can.

especially if there are temp changes where u keep it.

maybe a cotton cloth between the rubber and guitar might help until u buy a better stand.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I just have a cloth on the stand- it reminds me to wipe down the guitar, too.
^yeah.

one time i had a refinished guitar on a rubber stand. i guess it was too hot that summer because the arms of the stand dented the finish, and i had to resand the bottom. :/
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
you bought a guitar stand from a non-guitar store? sacrilege! heretic! (builds a stake and grabs some gasoline, but being a firebug burns it prematurely) argh... guess your safe for now ....anyone got any marshmallows?
Epi Les Paul/Swineshead Venom pickups
THD: UniValve Head
Lopo line 4x12/Celestion V30's @ 16ohms