came out really good!!! only prob is they aren't as spicy as i hoped for someone like me who loves spicy food its barely enough of a kick to brag about....

here's my somewhat recipe i've used

1.3 lb. of hamburger meat
mixed w/ one egg
half diced onion
few jalepenos (small ones) w/ seeds taken out-all in small strips
garlic pepper
sesame seeds
red pepper flakes

i have all that mixed together in appropriate (or so i think n e ways) proportions

then i made the meat into slighltly-smaller-than golf ball shapes

placed them all on a big baking pan and set them in my oven at 325 degrees for bout 30-33 minutes

then i took them all out and put them in a bowl and mixed w/ some ragu spaghetti sauce.

but the only real kick i get when i taste them is if i hit a piece of the pepper, otherwise its rather faint spiciness....

now obviously a lot of you would suggest leaving the seeds in for more spiciness but i dunno, would that make it REALLLY spicy??? i mean like beyond enjoying the taste spicy?? my other thought would be to both mix more red pepper flakes into the meat than what i did and to mix a lot more into the sauce that the meatballs are kinda swimming in any other suggestions are appreciated!!!! more spicy = good!!!!

THANX IN ADVANCE

-SHARPIE
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
^ Kick it up a notch w/ some Tabasco
But he best thing ever is Chili with some peanut butter and chocolate. I AM NOT KIDDING. IT IS BETTER THAN
Just add a really hot chilli powder in or something... :/
May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung.
Quote by BufordTJustice
But he best thing ever is Chili with some peanut butter and chocolate. I AM NOT KIDDING. IT IS BETTER THAN

Leave this place and never return.
Cayenne pepper.... BAM!

And you don't enjoy spicy if there's such a thing as too spicy.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
well to anyone who thinks that im asking obvious stuff im srry cuz i LOVE cooking but in no way have like mad skills w/ recipes, i only know when i cook somethin good, im still gettin into the whole cooking from scratch stuff. but yea i tried mixing texas pete "hotter" sauce w/ the meat and i think when it bakes it evaporates the sauce a lot cuz it was very faint . and i dont puttin the sauce on AFTER they're done cookin cuz then it leaves them kinda wet an runnin (no pun really). but i COULD mix the hot sauce into the Ragu sauce....but thats not makin the actual MEATBALLS spicy, thats just makin the sauce on them hot. once again im open to anymore ideas!!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
actually this thread is just about my recipe for some great spicy meatballs. . . hmmm

im hungry
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Quote by slash_rocks2005
well to anyone who thinks that im asking obvious stuff im srry cuz i LOVE cooking but in no way have like mad skills w/ recipes, i only know when i cook somethin good, im still gettin into the whole cooking from scratch stuff. but yea i tried mixing texas pete "hotter" sauce w/ the meat and i think when it bakes it evaporates the sauce a lot cuz it was very faint . and i dont puttin the sauce on AFTER they're done cookin cuz then it leaves them kinda wet an runnin (no pun really). but i COULD mix the hot sauce into the Ragu sauce....but thats not makin the actual MEATBALLS spicy, thats just makin the sauce on them hot. once again im open to anymore ideas!!!

My balls are pretty spicy you can, you know... eat them
I think you should've left the jalapeno seeds on. Or you can try using habaneros.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on