its okay, your voice doesn't quite sound right compared to the killers' singer but it sorta works out anyway.
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~

"Idiot"
He's right, but it's not that it doesn't sound "right" it just sounds different than the original. Your voice is very strong and you're hitting the notes properly so there's no technical problem, I guess just that we're used to the original. You did the guitar very well, though. This cover was very good musicianship.
it sounded a bit like a pop punk version of the song
but i thought it was a good cover. I love it how you bring the song with your own turn to it. good job!!!
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
|....The BEER TRUCK.... ||||'""|""°\_,__
|___Just for You___l||__|__|___|) _____|
|(@)(@)""""""""""""**|(@)(@)****|(@)|
Unborn, that was beautiful. You have an awesome voice which I absolutely loved and the guitars sounded wonderful. If you have any more vids or songs I definetly want to hear them man ! Keep up the good work.
Absolutely brilliant.

Record it properly, put it on myspace/soundclick or something, I want to download/buy this.
To be honest, i found it kind of boring. Your voice is really good, and so is your playing. I guess just from hearing that song 20 billion times on the radio i was bored with it just being played like that. You have alot of talent, you should try something more original next time though, know what i mean?
Ah get born, keep warm
Short pants, romance, learn to dance
Get dressed, get blessed
Try to be a success
Mic your acoustic instead of plugging it in .

I like the harmonizing. Nice work.

Quote by altgrunge
That was awesome, the guitar work was great while you were singing, thats gotta be hard.

I'm pretty sure his buddy was playing those parts.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I love it, and im impressed theyres actually ppl that decided to do an acoustic cover of the song, keep up the good work guys
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 15
Segovia D-1SN acoustic with Emg ACS Pickup
awesome as usual man, your friend is pretty good too.
What recording interface do you use?
I was expecting this to be lame, but I was dead wrong. Great job on the vocals. I am not crazy about the whole A/E sound, but they guitar work was great too. 10/10.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
great cover, one of your best, 10/10
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
i have to say, that that was really impressive. Really professional sounding, and with lots of confidence. The solo came out flawlessly, and it gave the impression that nothing really got left out, despite the fact that yoiu only got 2 acoustics in this version. I don't think theres really anything to criticize in there except for that annoying video effect. Seriously though, excellent job.
That was awesome

i envy your voice.
Quote by yawn
My work here is done.

Destroying the lives of innocent people, one post at a time.

Member of the 'Muse > any other band' club
Thanks so much guys, I appreciate it a ton.. thanks for checking out my video
Work to live, not live to work.
Great cover! You show a sense of originality, by not just copying the original but making something of your own out of it.. Well done, 5* for you..

Check out mine..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAzJ6202qYk

ZeG