Page 1 of 2
Like the title, whats the weirdest thing you have ever seen someone selling on eBay? Mine was probably a have used roll of toilet paper (no not like with the crap on it, I mean the half that was left). Discuss.

Note: I used the search bar and didn't find anything, but if I happened to have missed something just tell me.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
A Cracker That was bitten to look like pac-man... the price $5,000 Freakin dollars.
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Pubes

They were £15
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
A space for a car raido. Like when you can detach the face plate of the radio, the bit you attach it to.

Somone had been stealing things.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
5 dollars...

some one bid 20 for it

I should try that...
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
Fart in a jar.

I believe it was captured after a Thanksgiving dinner. There was a 1 cent bit.
Quote by blu_flame34
I once saw an air guitar that was selling for 10 dollars.

someone bought that....
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Everytime I try to sell somethign stupid, everyone ignores it.

Whenever someone sells pubic hair or ****ing crusty ass old cheese sandwidch it sells.

THE **** IS WRONG WITH MY AUCTIONS? SHALL I INCLUDE ****ING PUBIC HAIR AS AN ADDED BENEFIT?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Absolutely nothing. It was in a case and everything if I remember correctly.
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
I've seen two weird car related things on Ebay.

The first was a... 90-something Ford Tempo I think; every inch of the body was covered in dents, the roof was caved in, every window smashed, the works. I believe the description went something like "Me and my friends trashed my old car after getting drunk one night. We consider it a work of art and would like money for it." When I saw it it had 4 bids on it at about 100 bucks.

The second was a 3rd gen Camaro that was "modified" to be a Camaro station wagon(I saved those pictures by the way). Not only is it something you don't do to a Camaro, at all, but the guy did a real **** job on it. I think that one sold for 1,000. Oh, it had no engine either.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by Ehh

Whenever someone sells pubic hair or ****ing crusty ass old cheese sandwidch it sells.

THE **** IS WRONG WITH MY AUCTIONS? SHALL I INCLUDE ****ING PUBIC HAIR AS AN ADDED BENEFIT?

lmao, that was great
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
your mother
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Someones invisible friend that was bought for 20 grand and two people that if you won the auction they would tattoo what ever you wanted on there forehead.
Blended Iphone sold for $1,683.

Oh.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club

Leave.
Lookit, Newbie: Just because you have a new girlfriend doesn't mean that the world has suddenly turned in to a giant green M&M. The Red Sox still suck, they do; Barbie, here, still can't decide what to do with those annoying bangs.... - Dr.Cox
A cheeto that supposively looked like a guy on ESPN.

When X-Box 360s came out I was looking around on Ebay for them. I came across one that was way cheaper than all the other ones( some were going for $1,000!) so I clicked on it. I look at everything, and at the bottom in very small yellow ink( it was on a white page, so you can bearly read yellow on it) it said " You will not be getting an X-Box 360 if you win. Instead you will get the picture shown in the description." People were actually bidding $300-$500 on a picture. Shows you how stupid some people are when buying stuff off Ebay. Always read the whole description before bidding.
used fleshlights
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
A guy was selling his virginity on ebay......

zero bids
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Ehh

cartman buys pubes

ive seen penis enlarges nothing werid though
some chick sold her like 18th birthday on there... whoeever won got to throw her party...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by iceman_8319
A guy was selling his virginity on ebay......

zero bids

It'd work if a chick did it.
****, there'd be camel jockeys running that auction up to 7 digits.
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
An invisibility cloak.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
i didnt see it, but my friend said he saw an armored milk carton, like with metal "armor". thats a bit different i would say.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
particle accelerator. no joking
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Stephen Colbert's cast.........and it was only $15,000 even with all the signatures on it. Well, it might be more now
Some chick sold her husband's car for less than 2 euros because she found out he was cheating on her and the car was at her name for some legal reason.
So she just sold a really nice car for less than 2 euros.
Crazy UK'ers
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

A bag of air. I would've bidded but I had no money.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
castle
carribean island
air craft carrier
jet fighter

you could set up your career as a bond villain with ebay
i saw some guy selling his soul whoever bid the most could make him become a memeber of any given religon
Page 1 of 2