So I will be getting my Tiny Terror in a couple days!!!
I'm so excited...
Anyways when I get it I will want to be able to play the damn toaster so I'll need a cabinet. And it's my first stack and my parents aren't musicians so it's not like I have cabinets lying around in my garage. I have been looking at Avatar cabs and they seem pretty good. The G112 looks good but the G212H Custom Premier seems a bit better, I just don't think I need a 2x12 for my 15 watt head.
Here's the G112:
http://www.avatarspeakers.com/g112.htm
Here's the G212H Custom Premiere:
http://www.avatarspeakers.com/g212h%20Premier.htm

I have also looked at Carvin cabs. The 112E looks okay.
Here it is:
http://www.carvin.com/products/single.php?ItemNumber=112E&CID=GA

So do any of you have any suggestions? By the way, the PPC112 (Orange 1x12 cab) is too expensive and there aren't any on ebay or my cragislist area, and I obviously don't want to wait since I'm getting the TT soon. I was planning on building my own cab, but I don't have enough time with my 2 jobs, sports, and school starting up soon.

So are there other cabs that would go well with the TT and are less than 300$, preferably less than 250$? Thanks!
BTW, I play soft rock and blues/jazz. Some harder rock like ozzy, and I want to able to get the sound in Crazy Bitch by Buck Cherry. I don't know if it matters with cabs, but whatever.
Also, how important is ohm? Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot to add, if I get the Avatar G112, I can get it in bright orange, which is just damn sexy!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
/\ cool, thanks for the comment! On the guys ebay page he has 100% positive feedback and he's sold so many amps, so I figured they were good!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Bump!!!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Other than the fact that yo should join the orange revolution, making your own cab isn't that time consuming. The only annoying part is getting the wood and the baffle routed but Im pretty sure you could get that done at the place you got yout wood at.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
i like the look of avatars but lopoline too the amex card, avatar doesnt take amex, but lopo sounds great to me
Epi Les Paul/Swineshead Venom pickups
THD: UniValve Head
Lopo line 4x12/Celestion V30's @ 16ohms
I was also thinking I could buy a speakerless 1x12 cab, and buy an Alnico Blue and throw that in. I think that would sound awesome. Any thoughts, because once I buy the speakerless cab and a speaker, there's no going back!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
You want a bit more power than the blue IMO. The TT is rated quite conservatively as are all amps RMS - 15w is maximum clean output. It outputs about 25w of distorted output at maximum volume. I'd want at least a 30w speaker. G12H30s are awesome speakers IMO.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
/\ oh, you're right. Thank you, I'll check those out!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Quote by Celestion's official website
G12H
Re-released ten years ago for our 70th anniversary, the G12H evokes the sounds of the classic 1960s and ’70s rock bands.

Loud and proud thanks to its heavy magnet structure, the G12H provides a fusion of the Vintage 30 and the Greenback characteristics, producing a thick, warm and syrupy sound while still retaining a tight and focused bottom end.

When played clean, the speaker remains clear and musical without ever sounding harsh. In overdrive, pick attack is vividly articulated with sustained notes trailing off into warm harmonic tones.

mmm, syrupy. Looks great!

EDIT: So I can get the Avatar G112 cab WITH the Celestion G12H30 for $230 (plus $24 shipping). Oh snap, that's sexy awesome! Now I'll just have to choose the color:
http://avatarspeakers.com/g112.htm

Who am I kidding, I'll get orange. but grill cloth.... hmm...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Last edited by PieceOfMind666 at Aug 17, 2007,
Quote by PieceOfMind666
I was also thinking I could buy a speakerless 1x12 cab, and buy an Alnico Blue and throw that in. I think that would sound awesome. Any thoughts, because once I buy the speakerless cab and a speaker, there's no going back!

Avatar offers a choice of speakers and the Alnico Blue is one of the options. It's pricey, but it would be if you tried to put it together yourself, too. I bet it would sound fantastic, but the big drawback is that you'd have a cab rated at only 15W, which won't be of much use to you for anything else. Think about that.

They also offer Eminence speakers. Might be worth it to call and ask them about the Red Fang. It's supposed to be a 30W version of the Alnico Blue. It might even be cheaper. Gabel put one in his Rocker 30 with excellent results.

When you order, specify 16 ohms. That's what your new amp prefers.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.