i went to the last show last night. I thought it was ****in great

A local band, world war 4 opened. They were actually really good considering half the people there had never even heard of them before. Then Down came on and got everybody all excited. I had no idea that it was phil from pantera until he started singing. They were amazing, especially their 25 minute long version of Ghosts Along the Mississippi.

Then Sabbath came on and i can safely say it was the best thing my unworthy ears have ever heard. Dio kicked everyones ass.

And I got Iommis guitar pick

So if you went, what did you think of it?
Last edited by 7daycrisis at Aug 17, 2007,
I saw Heaven and hell on a festival in the Netherlands.

AWESOME! Stood front row... Right in front of Tony

Some pictures from the festival :

Bit of rain

Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Last edited by d von at Aug 17, 2007,
I went in April and had a terrible experience due to substances ingested . Fortunately, they are coming back to my area twice in September and I'm going to see them both times. Dio-Sabbath is undoubtedly my favorite music of all time and I'm very excited to see them again and I know for sure that it will be wonderful. Can't wait to hear Dio sing Sign of the Southern Cross and Shadow of the Wind again, and After All as well. Heck, every word he sings is f*cking awesome.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
the show was cut a bit short last coz of an apparent fire. there was no fire, us smokers wernt allowed outside so just smoked in the bathroom, was like a ****in sauna, funny none the less
****ing awesome.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Do you have any idea what your talking about? Because i can't understand half of what your saying and i think you are possibly clinically insane
Welcome to The Pit.

^
Quote by beau05
the show was cut a bit short last coz of an apparent fire. there was no fire, us smokers wernt allowed outside so just smoked in the bathroom, was like a ****in sauna, funny none the less

Na I dont think it was cut short.. I think it was meant to finish then and the alarm went off just to clear people out. Besides.. up the front as soon as Phil asked how many marijuana smokers there were that night, I saw atleast 20 people pull out joints and smoke them