Dude. It's the rolling stone. It's a magazine for people who say "Like, Oh my GAWD! You can't wear that shirt with those jeans!!"

They rate Cobain higher than Brian May, David Gilmour, Angus Young and Randy Rhoads.

It's about as accurate as MTV's list of guitarists.
it dont have dimbag or zakk wylde or james hetfield on it either!
Empty Space
Look at where Kurt Cobain is...
Now look at where Angus Young is...

Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
yeh i know i found it on wikipedia so i looked it up and its gay
Empty Space
it's a hoax! get it down!

lol, it just isn't correct, it leaks accuracy
I have 2 words for this:

EPIC LULZ
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
wheres MAB and John Petrucci?

its just so wrong. theres so many more guitarists better than Kurt cobain and the edge

I mean WTF i hate U2 theres little to no guitar work that isnt simple chords. And Johnny ****ing Ramone Jesus christ

i cant keep going ill self combust in anger!
most fuked list ever
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Eddie Van Halen at 70? Jesus...
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
The funniest part of that list is that Tony Iommi is ranked one spot above Joan Jett.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
David Gilmour 82?

Pish posh!
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
cobain deserves respect for being able to make some awesome tunes that also happen to be quite simple. He still shouldnt be that high on the list though. But hey, the rolling stone lists always use fame as the most important attribute. Maybe think of it as less of a skilled guitarist list, and more of a famous, successful guitarist list.
On what is this list based on?? I have seen it when I didn't know much about guitaristst but now... where is Shawn Lane, Paul Guilbert , Buckethead the other dudes with technique
Teh Gear:
Squier Affinity Fat Strat
Digitech RP-350
Roland PA-250
Old custom made 1x12" cab x2

No. 1 Digitech RP-350 recommender

Linux users UNITE ! ! !

I WANT THIS ! ! !
I haven't even looked at the list. When will people realise that these lists are just and opinion? No one can make one that everyone agrees with. It's just meant to be interesting to read, or enlightening to non-guitarists....
*sigh*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
id agree with the first 10, but after that it starts to get inaccurate.
sup?