that was fukin hilarious
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Quote by umop-3p!sdn
They are al fake. You do know that, dont you?

Maybe so, but I'd like to see a true Jerry Springer fight:

Battle Royale between Jerry, Oprah, Jeremy Kyle, Trisha and Sharon Osborne.

That would be cool.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
They are al fake. You do know that, dont you?

Of course they are fake... Everything is planned beforehand. Just listen to the crowd, their reaction aren't really realistic.
Me and my mate were watching Jerry Springer and these trannies got naked and fought.

Best TV watching session ever.
Steve > Jerry
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
In 8th grader, there was a fight between two fat 'ghetto" girls and me and a couple of kids started shouting "JERRY JERRY JERRY!"
^lmao nice

But ya fat rednecks beating the s**t out of each other for my amusement. God praise Jerry Springer
The episode where GG Allin is on is pure gold .. anyone ever watch the Gwar episode? review?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I went through a phase of watching 1 hour of Jerry springer each day. Its very funny tv, but seems kinda lame that its all fake.
Dude that dwarf fight was the ****! The one works up hit's him with flowers and bam gets knocked on his ass.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
that fat "little person" was a douchebag, he was like the twice the other guys size, they were chanting, midget fight, midget fight. holy crap that blew my mind.