Okay I was watching one of those Access Hollywood shows and then it gets to the part where they're announcing the stars in new movies and it talked about the Superbad kids being a new movie, then Jennifer Aniston in a new one and then it shows Jessica Biel and it says shes going to be staring in a new movie called "Powder Blue" with 2 other guys (forget their names) and it said she'll be staring as a stripper and it will apparently be her first nude role.

I checked Wiki but nothing there's yet, because they're still recruiting for the movie.

I can't wait. :O

Edit: Found this, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032819/
Last edited by Thornography at Aug 17, 2007,
I have finally found faith in a God.

Edit: I got Jessica Alba mixed up with Jessica Biel. Damn it!!! Still Biel is great.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by Thornography
Okay I was watching one of those Access Hollywood shows and then it gets to the part where they're announcing the stars in new movies and it talked about the Superbad kids being a new movie, then Jennifer Aniston in a new one and then it shows Jessica Biel and it says shes going to be staring in a new movie called "Powder Blue" with 2 other guys (forget their names) and it said she'll be staring as a stripper and it will apparently be her first nude role.

I checked Wiki but nothing there's yet, because they're still recruiting for the movie.

I can't wait. :O

Edit: Found this, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032819/

bahahha im gona go watch some salad fingers now
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
Badass. Absolutely badass. Biel's the better Jessica anyway. Alba just doesn't do it for me.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Who cares? Shes just another celeb. Hollywood sure controls the majority.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Who cares? Shes just another celeb. Hollywood sure controls the majority.

Yeah but she's ****ing hot.
meh, im not that excited. she just doesn't do it for me like alba does.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by daft
I have finally found faith in a God.

Edit: I got Jessica Alba mixed up with Jessica Biel. Damn it!!! Still Biel is great.

But yes, Biel n00d would be pretty awesome.

Alba n00d, on the other hand, would bring an end to world hunger and solve unvolved murder cases.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
*subscribe*

EDIT: Alba FTW
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
Last edited by minixmin at Aug 17, 2007,