So my 18th birthday is coming nearer (8.9), i already have like 10-15 cds of great party music but there's still something missing so i thought i might ask the mighty members of UG for their help.

Nearly any genre of music will be accepted ( techo, oldies, rock n roll, irish drinking music, even hip hop if its funny, etc.)

I hope you can help me complete my collection.
Daft Punk.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Beastie Boys, Daft Punk, and anything off a decent Trance compilation CD.

EDIT: Kraftwerk are good at a party.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Last edited by goth clash at Aug 17, 2007,
The only music you should be hearing on your 18th birthday is that of you and your friends drunkin attempts at singing the latest top 40 hits!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Almost anything by Electric Six especially from the Fire album and the Switzerland album. Select cuts from Senor Smoke would suffice as well. Such as "Dance Epidemic" "Rock And Roll Evacutaion", Devil Nights", "Future Boys" or "Radio Ga Ga"
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by Inf1n1tY.
So my 18th birthday is coming nearer (8.9), i already have like 10-15 cds of great party music but there's still something missing so i thought i might ask the mighty members of UG for their help.

Nearly any genre of music will be accepted ( techo, oldies, rock n roll, irish drinking music, even hip hop if its funny, etc.)

I hope you can help me complete my collection.

Bob Marley. End of story.
There is no end to creation.
Quote by Vermintide
Canibal Corpse.

LOL!
Chasers did a thing on them once... what the crap..

Rock Lobster - B52's
You need some proper good dancing music:

Fatboy Slim (prett much everything)
The Prodigy ('smack my bitch up' rules, as does 'your no good for me')
Pendulum (may be abit too grime, bit too fast to dance to, but still fun to have a laugh)
^2^will. Ich will. Not good for a party.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*