Hey all, this is my gear:

Line 6 Pod XT Live
Mesa Boogie Triaxis
TC Electronic GMajor
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Crate Shockwave GT3500H head and cabinet.

How do I connect them all? any suggestions on order? Gmajor through effects loop of Triaxis or Amp head? guitar first to podxtlive or triaxis?

I will really appreciate your help.

Thankx
The triaxis is a preamp, don't put it with the crate.

I'd sell the crate and find a power section and a rack for the triaxis, Gmajor, and Sonic Maximizer.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by Nirvana-Man
No distortion pedals?

He has a Pod XT Live and a Triaxis. That's more gain that the world would ever need.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by c-chavez
Hey all, this is my gear:

Line 6 Pod XT Live
Mesa Boogie Triaxis
TC Electronic GMajor
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Crate Shockwave GT3500H head and cabinet.

How do I connect them all? any suggestions on order? Gmajor through effects loop of Triaxis or Amp head? guitar first to podxtlive or triaxis?

I will really appreciate your help.

Thankx

Sell the Crate and invest in a power amp. After that, connect guitar to Triaxis, Triaxis FX Loop Send to the G-Major, G-Major Ouput to the Triaxis FX Return (Stereo if you choose) and then the output of the Triaxis into the input on whatever power amp you end up with. This should be a very versatile rig. Really consider at this point if you even need the Sonic Maximizer and POD.
you can slave the triaxis into the crate's poweramp, but you'll be limiting the power of triaxis a lot by using a solidstate poweramp, and crate cab.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
You would think someone with this kind of gear would actually know what they're doing.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Connecting the power amp to the fx send of the tri-axis is meant to sound way better than the output.

^^He could, but that wouldnt compliment the greatness of the tri-axis, compared to a tube power amp, which plays a big part of the sound.

^+1. The tri-axos must of set him back a nice bit like, Have you even used it yet Ts?