well theres only a week to go! many ugers going? should be a laugh im not really that bothered about most of the bands lol but chillis should be good!
so yeah are you looking forwards to itand what bands u most excited about? i cant wait
booo.....

did i scare you???
Im going to Leeds!

From Autumn to Ashes, Cancer Bats, Gallows and Enter Shikari are the ones im looking forward to

Also Lostprophets as their new album is supposed to be quite heavy and nothing like LT. They might be on at the same time as gallows though.. i'll have to see..
Quote by the bartender
^ this man knows his stuff.
Who else is in the line up?
Quote by someguitarguy88
Yeah i figured out i had herpes thanks to wikipedia!
im going reading festival baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. cant ****ing wait. i mean im only really going for NIN but it should be an amazing 4 day party
Quote by atomic_llama
Im going to Leeds!

From Autumn to Ashes, Cancer Bats, Gallows and Enter Shikari are the ones im looking forward to

Also Lostprophets as their new album is supposed to be quite heavy and nothing like LT. They might be on at the same time as gallows though.. i'll have to see..

at reading enter shikari are playing on the friday and i couldnt get a weekend ticket so ive only got saturday and sunday tix
booo.....

did i scare you???
I wanted to go this year because most of my favourite bands are playing but i couldnt get tix so i might go next year. looks like a good bill though.
Quote by Treazon
at reading enter shikari are playing on the friday and i couldnt get a weekend ticket so ive only got saturday and sunday tix

You're not missing much. Enter Shikari are ****stick live, no matter what any scene kid says.
I can't wait the line up annoys me no end as there are only a few bands i would like to see. It seems that NME have taken over the festival and ruined it. Especially dissapointed with the dance tent which doesn't actually have any proper dance music in it...

But who cares about all that when there is no better party than at Reading Festival!!!!!
been to leeds for last three years, extremely gutted about the lineup this year. but you can have a great time without seein a single band lol so im there for the atmosphere this year.

Seeing the chilis on my birthday should be good though.
the line up does not suit my taste, but i think i will go next year just because I live so close and it would be badass to go.
Quote by DanRev
You're not missing much. Enter Shikari are ****stick live, no matter what any scene kid says.

well ive seen them live before and i thought they were great! and no im not a scene kid!!
booo.....

did i scare you???
Went last year, want to go this year, but NOOOO.

I'm poor.
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
I'm going. Ticket's coming on Tuesday. Should be good. Line-up's got a few good bands, not amazing though.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde