what the **** does "the royal we" mean? come on babies tell me.....
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
The proverbial 'we', as in myself, in reference to the world, therefore Us, we. It's like when your teachers in middle school would say things like "Well, we didn't do our homework did we?" She obviously has no part in you not doing your homework, just as you are no two people, thus constituting a "we".
Quote by skeptopotamus
The proverbial 'we', as in myself, in reference to the world, therefore Us, we. It's like when your teachers in middle school would say things like "Well, we didn't do our homework did we?" She obviously has no part in you not doing your homework, just as you are no two people, thus constituting a "we".

Yes, as in "We believe in nothing Lebowski."
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by skeptopotamus

thanks, dude
Quote by skeptopotamus
^Not quite. There were three of them, so they could refer to themselves as "we"

I hate English and I'm very confused...

I was just quoting the movie haha.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
so......... has anyone here ever made the dude's white russian? i was lookin up the recipe and it said vodka, kalur(i don't remember) and half and half? anyone know the amounts of each?
Quote by YngwiesPizza
One does ask silly questions doth one?

if you talking to me.....well....ya know........thats just... your opinion man.....
Quote by zero27
if you talking to me.....well....ya know........thats just... your opinion man.....

i was just trying to include doth in a sentence. although you could have used wilkipedia
Quote by YngwiesPizza
i was just trying to include doth in a sentence. although you could have used wilkipedia

it's all good bro.... if your talking about the recipe i did use wikipedia.... and i got this....

The dude's white russian
2 oz. vodka
1 oz. kahlua
Half n Half

serve over ice in a rocks glass....

but, im no bartender so i mix 2 oz vodka with 1 oz kahlua(don't even know what that is) and then half n half? how much half n half?
Quote by zero27
it's all good bro.... if your talking about the recipe i did use wikipedia.... and i got this....

The dude's white russian
2 oz. vodka
1 oz. kahlua
Half n Half

serve over ice in a rocks glass....

but, im no bartender so i mix 2 oz vodka with 1 oz kahlua(don't even know what that is) and then half n half? how much half n half?
You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know... forget it zero you're out of your element.
Walter- I didn't watch my buddies die face down in the mud in Nam for this bull****.
The Dude- What does that have to do with this situation?
Walter- Well their is no literally connection but...

i love this movie holy hell hahaha
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08