Ok so I have seen a lot of Threads where people explain their dreams, and sometimes ask if they are weird or stuff like that, so i thought, why not make a dream thread?! I went to search if this has been done and it didn't say anything.So I made the thread. So here you can post your weird dreams or ask questions about types of dreams (lucid dreams and all of them).
I dreamt my girlfriend was sitting on an indoor bridge in a cool club with a river running through it. She was sitting beside her ex bestfriend who tried to get with her about the same time as we got together.

Anyways, I sit beside my friend who also is the ex bestfriends friend, observing my girlfriend and the guy. And I've had a suspicion that my girlfriend and her ex bestfriend had something going even after we'd gotten together for a short while, so i ask my friend who's sitting besides me if this is true. And he gives a reluctant nod, so I go over to where he's sitting beside my girlfriend, and punch him so he falls into the river. Of course, he passes out, so I have to jump in and save him, lest i get a murder charge on my hands.

I just can't figure out what it means that I saved him... Why would i give a ****? If it was real, I would've let him drown...
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
I get a lot of lucid dreams / OBEs due to meditation, and the other night I think I actually experienced what it was like to die.

I found myself fully lucid in a dream (more like a false awakening, ie. full senses and cognitive thought), and usually when I'm in this state I can feel my body in the back of my mind, and I can push myself back there if I want to wake up (although when you force yourself to wake it's a bit rough and generally results in sleep paralysis)... anyway:

I was in a room with no windows and just a weird table in the middle and a door out to a stairwell with a flight of stairs leading up. I could make anything I wanted appear just by imagining it, looking away and then looking back and it'd be there, which was fun for a bit until I started to feel weird because I couldn't feel my body in the back of my mind. I forced myself to wake up and just woke up back in this weird room. I tried 5 times and KEPT coming back to this room. It was really freaky. I decided to go and check out the stairwell and it was just stairs leading up, which I sat down on. I counted 11 tries to get back into my body and waking up back in the dream, until it just dawned on me that I was dead, I just knew I was... it was horrible I basically just kept shouting and shouting that I wanted to wake up and after what felt like forever, I did. Towards the end of the dream I remember shouting for my spirit guide (like a guardian angel, if you believe in this kind of thing) and I think someone showed up, but I don't remember because it was around then that I woke up. It's scaring me just thinking about it now.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Yakult at Aug 17, 2007,
i always have the same dream. trying to hit some person i hate in real life. But i can never do it because ,in my dreams, i can only hit in slow-motion like being underwater. it's pretty frustrating

sometimes the person differs
Quote by NathanWolff
I had a dream where my dad got shot like 800 times and didn't die, what does this mean?

it means he's chuck norris, congratulations

but really, if we keep making these "only" threads in some time there will be nothing to make a thread about anymore =P
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
My dream was I was in a play and my grandmother came who has been dead for 3 years who i terribly miss and in the center of my line i saw her in the crowd and ran off the stage and when i got to her seat i gave her a big hug and said i love you and i wanna talk after the show and everyone was staring at me and when i went back on stage and finished the show everyone was like why did u hug the air and i couldnt find her I told people and they said i where crazy but the wierd thing is i was in the shower the other day this is wierd and i heard her voice say "dont miss me I am fine" and i got out of the shower i went looking a round my house first i went walking into my kitchen and saw no one oh and no one was suppose to be home at the time then i started to walk into the living room i heard someone run up the stairs and my dad has a cane holder by the mantle and i grabbed the one with a sword in it and took it out then i went up stairs and i searched every room and heard no one else and saw no one else and my dad has had similar experiences
"In the end they will know we have rocked" (Zander lee)

"Nick Grundy have a wonderful afterlife"

Quote by Izz
Get a hooker AND listen to your own music?

Quote by jake911
The pit could get more done in a hour than the police could in a week.
Last edited by bckinblu at Aug 17, 2007,
I had a really cool dream last night, it was that a friend of mine and I took these sleeping pills (don't ask me why because I don't know.) Seems simple enough, then I woke up at 7am to feed the dog then went back to sleep. The dream continued and we were taking more sleeping pills, and the guy who gave us them said they make you comfortable beyonf belief, and I swear to god, that was the most comfrtable sleep I've ever had.
RULE BRITANNIA
I also get these nightmares every now and again when I'm walking about in just open space, but everything seems so big and far away, and it scares the hell out of me, it's like pure terror. Then when I wake up I can't go back to sleep incase I get the dream again, and I can't leave the room either, it was worse when I was younger but I haven't had one for a while, never have I experienced so much fear.
RULE BRITANNIA
i have ****ed up dreams like that yakult. it aint nice. sometimes, i die in a dream, and actually stop breathing for a few seconds before i wake up. its ****in scary. i keep having dreams that end in dying. its not good.

the worst one though is when your wasted, and you dream that your taking a piss in the toilet, on then you wake up, and you are pissing, but your still in bed. damn im glad i dont get THAT wasted anymore...
Quote by cobain_is_king
I also get these nightmares every now and again when I'm walking about in just open space, but everything seems so big and far away, and it scares the hell out of me, it's like pure terror. Then when I wake up I can't go back to sleep incase I get the dream again, and I can't leave the room either, it was worse when I was younger but I haven't had one for a while, never have I experienced so much fear.

I used to get night terrors when I was younger, and that was one of the things that could set them off: thinking about something phenomenally big, and then something really, really tiny and the difference between them. It's hard to explain but it used to f*ck me up.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
one recurring dream is there is this huge spiked ball rolling down a hill, about to run over me. in the dream, their is always a monkey in a tree nearby, and he looks down at me and says "**** dude, you're about to get hit by that ball!"

and then i wake up.

i hate that dream.

If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
Quote by Yakult
I used to get night terrors when I was younger, and that was one of the things that could set them off: thinking about something phenomenally big, and then something really, really tiny and the difference between them. It's hard to explain but it used to f*ck me up.

I used to get something extremely similar to that, also trying ot imagine how small I am compared to everyuthing else, yet how some things are so small to me. Ended up feeling like I was stuck in some sort of limbo, this is a recurring dream I've had since I was real young, and it's horrible

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"