Which country is most intelligent collectively, as in has spawned the most amount of geniuses from, and whos people are not dumb generally.
I would say Japan, education is really emphasized there and think of all the amazing things that have come out of Japan.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Intelligence is a matter of opinion. I'd say that most of my fellow Americans are idiotic compared to the rest of the world, but they would still score higher on an SAT than some African country.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
I don't think it would ever be possible to determine
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Every country. Every country has contributed to the world in thier ow way.
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

Well, it's tough to say, but being from America, it definatly isn't us. We have a bunch of ignorant dumbasses that live here, basically our president is a great example of what to expect when visiting America, in terms of complete ignorance.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Finland, according to a UN survey Finland is the most technologically advanced society in the world
Intelligence is relative. There is no country with superiority in intelligence to other countries. I would find it terribley offensive to label one country as more intelligent than another. A homeless man can be just as intelligent as an inventor.
Quote by The Madcap
Intelligence is relative. There is no country with superiority in intelligence to other countries. I would find it terribley offensive to label one country as more intelligent than another. A homeless man can be just as intelligent as an inventor.

Exactly. Intelligence cannot truly be measured...
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

well if what you're asking is about relative IQ, china has the most numerous, japan the highest percent.

as for creativity, 1950-1990s was probably america, germany, japan, russia. in that order

these are my opinions please dont flame me
Quote by skeptopotamus
Why is everything a dick measuring competition around here?

sigged
Gear
95' Fender Strat w/ Texas Specials
Crate 212xr
Fuzz Face
Crybaby
among other things
Chaos Guitar pretty much has it.

It's an all or nothing case...there can't be an ABSOLUTE smartest, because they all have contributed something at some point. And intelligence is a matter of opinion. So basically, it's every country or none of them.

...Though I don't like dealing absolutes...meh
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by skeptopotamus
Why is everything a dick measuring competition around here?

cuz urz iz tie-nee! Wanta fide aboudit?

honestly it's just so elitist pig****ers can "pwn" the rest of us to appease their disgusting egomonsters that hide in basements and can't get laid...
wales
I'm only Welsh, give me a break!!

Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Airline 2P DLX
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender Strat
Yamaha FG 450SA

Peavey ValveKing 212
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop SW95 Crybaby
Shit load of Picks
i tink liek canada is the smartst country but i dunno cuz everbody i talk to tinks its like iran or sometin i just dun get it but our educashion system is good i herd
Quote by Guitarislife125
i tink liek canada is the smartst country but i dunno cuz everbody i talk to tinks its like iran or sometin i just dun get it but our educashion system is good i herd

.....Please tell me you're joking with your spelling.
Raw intellegence is genetic, so the smarter people will realistically be clustered together around one geographic are in the world. Dunno, remember reading an Iq statistic, don't remember which country had the highest though.

Intellegence is overrated anyhow. Social skills is what gets you successfully through life, so thats where I'm putting my money.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
This would be damn hard to measure as not all geniuses are well-known etc.
And I really have no clue!

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Considering how few we are (9 million), I'd say Sweden. Alfred Nobel, folks?

Dynamite FTW!
You succsesfuly define intelligence, then we'll answer the question.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish