Okay…so I’m still fairly new at guitar. Can only play two full songs.

There is a third I want to learn. It’s pretty simple, I think. Angel’s Wings by Social D.

The tab I was using is here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/social_distortion/angels_wings_ver2_crd.htm

It seems simple in that it’s only four chords. This would help me because I have trouble going from chord to chord. However, another thing I am trying to wrok on is strumming. It sounds simple, but whenever I try to do it I seem to always get out of synce somewhere.

I wanted to make myself a powertab for it but don’t quite understand it. I’m going to continue fiddling around with it to se eif I can figure it out but I’m not sure how successful that would be. Making a powertab I’ll be able to see where I am messing up the strumming. Since it’s so simple…maybe someone could make one?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
you dont have to strum it exactly as it sounds man, that takes the originality out of it.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.