Page 1 of 2
ya so i just got home from warped tour, and i swear every non emo band hates all the emo bands, especially pepper, killswitch engage, and revelation mother ( or whatever there called). Obviously the warped tour has changed alot over the recent years, but now theres just all sorts of genres playing this thing, has the hostility been the same at other states? ( i live in idaho by the way)
The Dude abides
I think because warped tour was predominantly a punk and ska type festival and there's way too much changing. I didn't go so I wouldn't know.
Quote by Joe-Fish
I think because warped tour was predominantly a punk and ska type festival and there's way too much changing. I didn't go so I wouldn't know.

Agreed
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Rockon914
ya so i just got home from warped tour, and i swear every non emo band hates all the emo bands, especially pepper, killswitch engage, and revelation mother ( or whatever there called). Obviously the warped tour has changed alot over the recent years, but now theres just all sorts of genres playing this thing, has the hostility been the same at other states? ( i live in idaho by the way)

Rofl....

Give an example of this emo hate...
theres a kill emo day and a few bands like cattle decapitation that support the beatings/supposed murder of emo folk
I think it was a lot of the same where you live. I went to charlotte. There was a lot of 'emo hate' ahha.
Quote by punk_metal
Yeh good advice.
Start convos. Talk to her about stuff that she can relate and reply easily to
like...

Pokemon
Masterbation
Ps3
Guitar shredding
Footy scores

Myspace??

Guitar Fund
26.00/450.00

Donations Accepted
Quote by HxCori<3
theres a kill emo day and a few bands like cattle decapitation that support the beatings/supposed murder of emo folk

then theyre bad people

Jack my swag
New York. No hating that i noticed. The guys from New Found Glory were mercilessly slaughtered at some point, but other than that....
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Quote by HxCori<3

Cattle Decapitation isn't on the Warped Tour 2007.
Quote by Guitarislife125
Cattle Decapitation isn't on the Warped Tour 2007.

well he said warped 07 vs everyone else

last time i checked cattle decapitation was part of everyone else
Cattle Decapitation on Warped Tour! Ha! that sound's really funny, not because it couldn't be true but just because of the thought of a band called Cattle Decapitation playing for all the scene kids.

6/6/06 was national punch an emo kid in the face day! It was great!
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by Alex The Red
6/6/06 was national punch an emo kid in the face day! It was great!

no it wasnt. and if you did then your a dick........

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
no it wasnt. and if you did then your a dick........

true!
yay i didnt get punched!
Quote by HxCori<3

So, killing animals for food is a despicable crime of the lowest kind, but beating up people for their choices in clothing and music isn't?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
So, killing animals for food is a despicable crime of the lowest kind, but beating up people for their choices in clothing and music isn't?

its a bands name so just calm down sceney, and dont start some peta movie fueled rant either no one wants to hear it
do whatever i dont care, im just putting that out there

this thread is on emo hate
im reporting of the emo hate i know about
SO SHUT THE **** UP
Quote by Guitarislife125
Rofl....

Give an example of this emo hate...

i don't think Adam D is serious, he's never serious about anything. it's just fun to make fun of emos.. yet i hang out with them.

at warped the other day Adam D said something like "i will kill all you emo kids with my razorblade fingernails and i will steal all your sidekicks and text your mothers 'i killed your pussy of a son' and your mothers will text back 'i'm glad you killed that pussyyyyyy!"
Quote by SG thrasher
I wish people would realize what the hell they are saying and come into the real world.

You call anything with a shred emotion "emo", grow up.

oh my god he has a point how dare we call something with emotion emo(tional)

we should burn in hell for such blasphemy
Quote by HxCori<3
its a bands name so just calm down sceney, and dont start some peta movie fueled rant either no one wants to hear it

SO SHUT THE **** UP

You moron

One look at your profile - your profile pic, and you being a member of BMTH, and you call ME scene?

Doofus, Cattle Decapitation are a strongly vegan pro-animal rights band. I was just pointing out the irony that they believe no animal should be harmed, but any human being in tight shorts, white belts and fringe haircuts should be bullied.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
You moron

One look at your profile - your profile pic, and you being a member of BMTH, and you call ME scene?

Doofus, Cattle Decapitation are a strongly vegan pro-animal rights band. I was just pointing out the irony that they believe no animal should be harmed, but any human being in tight shorts, white belts and fringe haircuts should be bullied.

i think the 2 reasons you point out in the beginning of your retort give me the right to call you sceney

takes one to know one!
Quote by HxCori<3

SO SHUT THE **** UP

Yeah, I know more about Cattle Decapitation than you, and I don't even listen to them.

"Originally founded in 1996, Cattle Decapitation's songs protest the mistreatment and human consumption of animals as well as the abuse of the environment. All members of the group are vegetarians, though their lyrics are focused on subjects such as misanthropy. Through the use of macabre lyrical content (horror, real life lyrics about what they stand for) the members of the band represent their views on animal rights through gore-grind styled lyrics."

edit:

Quote by HxCori<3
takes one to know one!

what a comeback! shazam!
Who dat?
Quote by Anarion614
Yeah, I know more about Cattle Decapitation than you, and I don't even listen to them.

"Originally founded in 1996, Cattle Decapitation's songs protest the mistreatment and human consumption of animals as well as the abuse of the environment. All members of the group are vegetarians, though their lyrics are focused on subjects such as misanthropy. Through the use of macabre lyrical content (horror, real life lyrics about what they stand for) the members of the band represent their views on animal rights through gore-grind styled lyrics."

i think you should say this to someone else and not the person that said

"its only a band name"
ya, when i went pepper was like "this is your 30 minute emo break" and said stuff like "so who here hates ciohodos?" and the unseen expressed their emo hatred too
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by HxCori<3
i think the 2 reasons you point out in the beginning of your retort give me the right to call you sceney

takes one to know one!

Yes, I know the stereotypical scene kid look and I know some of the bands they listen to! I'm SOOO a scene kid! Just like anyone else who has half a clue about modern youth culture!
Quote by SG thrasher
We'd better back off guys, if she has any more "HxC" 6 year old comeback i might just cry...oh wait, i won't THAT WOULD MEAN I'M EMO.

OH NOES!

WHAT A CONUNDRUM!

hey im pretty sure you big kids say it too =[
Quote by HxCori<3
i think you should say this to someone else and not the person that said

"its only a band name"

Wtf? You claimed that Cattle Decapitation support beating up emos, but raise the dead pointed out that they stand up for animal rights. So unless this band thinks that animal abuse is such a huge crime, and yet beating up people because of their music and fashion style (which, if you knew anything about the band, is what you claimed), you're wrong.

Now go away.

edit: Damn it, I feel stupid that I justified her with a full, logical response.
Who dat?
I find it ironic that a lot of the people defending emo kids were the same ones who did nothing but bash preppy kids or jocks in high school. Emo kids are just another pathetic fad for people with no real personality. Sure, it helps if you want to make yourself look interesting, but of course, if you can't do that without dressing like 10 million other people, then you might wanna take a long hard look at your life.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
have you seen they're myspace they had a picture of your typical scene kid getting the **** beat out of them it was on like a flyer for a show(i think!) and was animated but still
Quote by HxCori<3
have you seen they're myspace they had a picture of your typical scene kid getting the **** beat out of them it was on like a flyer for a show(i think!) and was animated but still

I'm looking at their myspace right now...oh wait, nothing. oh well.
Who dat?
Page 1 of 2