ok so i have found the 3 guitars and have tried them all out and im not sure which one i should get but i have come to UG for help.

It is mainly for metal but i do play some other stuff like Satch but not a lot of it

RG55ORXXBK (Ibanez 20th Cent.)
5piece Wizard neck
Basswood Body
Jumbo Frets
Edge Bridge
IBZ V1 Neck pickup
IBZ S1 Middle pickup
IBZ V2 Bridge

S470DXQM (Ibanez S)
3pc Wizard II neck
Quilted Maple top/Mahogany Body
Jumbo frets
ZR Tremolo bridge
INF1 (H) neck pu
INFS1 (S) mid pu
INF2 (H) bridge pu

Hellraiser C-1 FR

Set-Nect w/ Ultra Access / 25.5”
Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple Top Body
3-pc. Mahogany/Rosewood Fingerboard
24 X-Jumbo Frets
EMG active 81/85
Original Floyd Rose Tremolo System

Thankyou in Advance on any help you give me
Go with the Schecter Hellraiser FR. That original FR is a big plus. It is a sweet axe.
Personally, I like the Ibanez S470, but for metal, I think the Hellraiser C-1 would sound better. EMG's are amazing for metal.
I'd suggest the S series so you wont have to deal with the floyd rose issues. Plus the neck is perfect for small neck lovers.
RG55ORXXBK

just because the basswood body would be better for power metal and can handle jazzies better (if you're into that sorta thing)
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
schecter
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
i'd go with the schecter, because my friend has the exact same one(or i think) that you're talking about. I've played it myself, and it seriously is awesome for metal. The pickups are amazing and the frets are unbelievably comfortable to reach(to me).
yeha i think i am leanign towards the shcecter because it has such a easy feel to it but the painting on the neck is the only thing that annoys me about it and i would rather have ucan pickups but awell EMGs are great pikcups none the lest

bbut with the RG the neck i would need to get use 2 and the basswood doesnt sound as good

the S im wonderign wheter it would need new pickups and i would rather 24 frets

so yes there is a downside to all of them
RG550. Original edge, made in japan, and look sweet. Also com with case. Just swap to dimarzios and you have a huge guitar