can you go in at any time? i'm thinking i'm gonna have to show up late, but i don't know if they'll let me in. i don't see why not. i don't want to take any chances though. i tried registering with the Ozzfest.com forum so i could ask there, but they never sent me a verification e-mail so i can't post anything there. if anybody has any idea how that crap works, please reply. thanks for the help.
I don't know for sure, but I would assume they would let you in at any time, as long as you've got your ticket and everything.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
dude.. im pretty sure ull b allowed in even if ur late.. not every1s gonna b there 50 mins earlier..
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Are you sure they never sent you an email, check your junk folder, sometimes they end up in there.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
yeah, i went to the auburn show and arrived an hour late, and got in fine. and my friends mom went just for ozzy's set, and was also admitted with no problems.
isnt this the third time you posted this?
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.