I want to drop a humbucker in the bridge position of my strat. Right now I have vintage noiseless pickups, and I am looking for a fatter sound that I can coil tp as well. Preferably looking for the following DiMarzios (Bridge models if applicable)

PAF
EJ Custom
Air Classic
Air Zone

State your prices in your post (or PM me), I may be willing to trade my single coil bridge pickup (great sound btw, bright but not harsh, handles chording and offers great sound clean or distorted) for a reduced price
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
much obliged
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Twevo
I can vouch for John, he's an honest (although gay) guy

gay?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I have the stock Epiphone pups from an Epi LP Classic model which are the Hot Ceramic (like dirty fingers) for Bridge and a '59 Alnico5 model in the neck which would give the tones you want in teh bridge. $20 shipped for both.
^Possibly......
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Twevo
Not really. We're good buddys and love to mess with each other

still searching
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild