Blue tele, bottom row on the left, between the sunburst strat and the black strat. On sale for $99, and it plays excellently. Nice flamed blue maple top, with natural binding. 22 frets. Dual humbuckers. It's got volume for each pup, one tone, a three way and a two way coil split switch.

I'll get closer pics and some sound clips tomorrow.

This is the shop I got it from. Great place, I'll be pimping them everywhere I go!
http://www.dotonshaft.com/index.cfm
nice, that pic is fucking epic
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Should have got the tele/LP double neck above it.....maybe next time
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
OMFG!!, look at those LP's and tele guitars that are joined to gether, they look kool, and **** ass wired

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Last edited by Stingz. at Aug 18, 2007,
Quote by Stingz.
OMFG!!, look at those LP's and tele guitars that are glued to gether, they look kool, and **** ass wired

Glued. xD

Owned.
Quote by fragydig529
Glued. xD

Owned.

xD ok then.. how about "joined"

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
cool looking.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
whoooa the Double Neck Hybrid of a Les Paul and a Telecaster?
haha sweet

Nice looking guitar you bought, btw.
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
Quote by staticoverdub
is dotonshaft a retail store or a manufacturer with retail outlets?

Retail. They have all their guitars custom made, and they don't carry any big name brands, so they can afford to sell guitars for a lot cheaper.

Um, the double neck is a tad out of my budget. The tele was $99, the double neck is $1199. It's a kickass guitar though.

They have a double neck bass, with one five string neck and one four string fretless neck.
ill buy a standard tele from that guy for $150 shipped to NY. whats the best way to go about that in your opinion?
The new Axe, I didn't even want to touch it when we recorded Skin Fountain. lol, I was like nah man, I don't want to break it! I usually do that to expensive things. =D
WOAH.

That shop looks like more of a Macy's type of store rather than being a guitar store.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R