I searched, I did not find anything.
On with the thread!

These guys are an amazing band, six albums and each one of them has had its own style and sound. My personal favourites at the moment are the newest release, Rival Factions, and their concept album, Truthless Heroes.

The musicianship on their albums is amazing, both bassist Steven Dail and guitarist Randy Torres have great tones work with each other to create some amazing riffs and lead melody lines. Their drummer, Alex Albert, before the recording of Rival Factions, but has some very solid drum work on their other five albumns. Finally, Andrew Schwab is a genious lyricist and his vocals fit the band perfectly.

Overall, one of my favourite bands and biggest writing influence. They also helped in getting me into heavier and heavier music, thank goodness for that.

Now, people of UG, what are your opinions of this band?
Actually I made a thread about them a month ago, but oh well.

One of my most favorite bands actually, I'm wearing a Rival Factions shirt right now

But yeah, amazing band, one of the most talented out today. Rival Factions is great. I'd have to say my favorite album is Truthless Heroes.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
To anyone who has seen them live:

What kind of amp was Steven Dail (bassist) using? and was he using any effects?

I've been trying to find out how he gets his tone for a while now and havent had any luck.
I wish I could see them live, but when they come to my state it's always in a city 2 hours away, so they might as well be in another.

Do you know what kind of amp Randy uses though? I've been trying to get that tone from Cavity King and I can't figure it out.

Also, I requested Another Boredom Movement on UG radio and it's playing right now

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Last edited by clincher09 at Aug 20, 2007,
Hmm... Randy's amp... I'm not sure...

I think its visible in the Spy Hunter music video, or in some live vids on youtube. Part of me really wants to say its a Marshall something or other, but I dont know anything about guitar amps so I wouldnt have any idea about the model.

EDIT: I checked their site, and it says that Randy plays through Framus amps, along with the dudes from ABR.
Last edited by Frobot! at Aug 20, 2007,
Quote by demonhunter2
great band!

Heh, Demon Hunter and Project 86 kind of go hand in hand.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club