Page 1 of 3
I dont quite understand the mentality of Arab terrorists.....

They have hijacked a plane from Lefkosa (Nicosia) that was bound for Ankara in Turkey. The terrorists want the plane to fly to Iran but the pilot told them he hasnt got enough fuel. A few passengers have escaped from the back door of the plane but some are still on board.

The terrorists claim to be part of Al Qa-eda.

What I dont get is this:

A bunch of pissed off Arab Terrorists hijack a plane full of Turkish people (who are muslim), bound for a country that is Islamic AND defiant of the human rights act. Once these people are caught, the Turkish authorities will make them wish they werent born...

This is crazy, and my father wonders why I tell people I am English and an atheist. This situation wont turn out good....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070818/ap_on_re_mi_ea/turkey_hijacked_plane
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Lol that title alone captivated me... "Oh Great Another Bunch of Mad Muslims Hijack a Plane!"
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Last edited by James_Water2 at Aug 18, 2007,
Yeah how about the government lying about September 11th, and how about the "Osama" videos that Bush used as precedent to invade Afghanistan and later Iraq being faked?
syriana (sp?) talks about the radical muslim movement a bit. yeah, it's pretty much all brainwashing
The internet kicks my ass on a regular basis.
I know that Turkey isnt exactly the most popular Islamic state in the Arabic world and tensions have been strained for years since Atta Turk made his reforms, and Turkey being a small part in the war in Iraq... And the tensions with Syria to do with the water.... But come on! Turkey is (and northern Cyprus) are small fry in the grand scheme of things.
Quote by Beowulf 2112
Yeah how about the government lying about September 11th, and how about the "Osama" videos that Bush used as precedent to invade Afghanistan and later Iraq being faked?

Yeah, actually the space aliens who build the pyramids from the top down are responsible for 9-11. Kennedy found out about it so they shot him from the grassy knoll with their plasma rifles, which is why those bullets were never found.

Look, man, you don't have to stray into the absurd to say Bush lied to us about Iraq and Afghanistan. "Imaginative" ones like you reflect badly on us sane liberals.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by beetroot10
no ofence but not just musilims are terriosits
and not all of them are either

wait nevermind

ure joking right?

COURSE ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!!
^^ which has what do do with the original post besides it's somewhat pejorative title?
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Quote by Beowulf 2112

Haha , get the **** off my intarwebz.
Well if I were going to want to be on a hijacked plane I would want it to be that one. It's on the ground and the terrorists are letting just about everyone out...
I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina,which is the only muslim country in europe. Yes,I am muslim,my parents are muslim,and my parents` parents are muslims,but we`re not goddamn terrorists.It`s a shame for the muslim world because of all those things the radical and extremists groups do.They`re fanatics,they`re insane and have nothing to to with the islam.There are such people in the christian world too.It`s just about the muslims being the minority and the world is always blaming them for all the bad things happening in the world.I just don`t like when someone says "COURSE ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST!!!" So F U! punk metal!!!
-"Did you know Dave Mustaine is *ucking your sister!!!"

-"Who is Dave Mustaine???"

-"You don`t know who Dave Mustaine is?"

-"No."

-"Well...ask your sister"
Quote by primus_sucks
I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina,which is the only muslim country in europe. Yes,I am muslim,my parents are muslim,and my parents` parents are muslims,but we`re not goddamn terrorists.It`s a shame for the muslim world because of all those things the radical and extremists groups do.They`re fanatics,they`re insane and have nothing to to with the islam.There are such people in the christian world too.It`s just about the muslims being the minority and the world is always blaming them for all the bad things happening in the world.I just don`t like when someone says "COURSE ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST!!!" So F U! punk metal!!!

Yeah lots of people are just retarded, ignore them.

I mean if you take a sample from the pit here on UG then you can probably make the assumption that most Americans are stupid as hell as well.

My point is that making stereotypical judgments is really, really stupid.
Quote by primus_sucks

He's just trying to get a rise out of you, man. And it worked.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Quote by iforgot539
He's just trying to get a rise out of you, man. And it worked.

Most likely, but that point of view certainly isn't rare these days.
Quote by primus_sucks

Haha Bosnia and Herzegovina. i put that as my location on my myspace and al these randoms kept adding me from there. Can u translate this : ej thnx za add...kako si? sta ima? od kud si inace?

Lol nah i was jokin about the muslim = terrorist thing.
Yes i know it's only the serious extremist groups who have ridiculous and crazy muslim views. Muslims are actually nice people
Quote by gurusan
Yeah lots of people are just retarded, ignore them.

I mean if you take a sample from the pit here on UG then you can probably make the assumption that most Americans are stupid as hell as well.

My point is that making stereotypical judgments is really, really stupid.

Dude wtf?
Americans?
Generalisation much?
omgzzzzzzz
I would do anything for 40 virgins to !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by primus_sucks

Im an ex Muslim. I know not all of them are terrorists, the point of this thread, which many people missed (the title was for shock value) is that the terrorists do not care that they hurt (or plan to hurt) other Muslims.

Its a disgrace that even the majority of right minded Muslims still refuse to condemn terrorist acts.

Coming from a very large Muslims family myself, I have see and heard many backward view points. When I came out to my family to say that I dont believe in Islam and that I will not have anything to do with an Islamic/Turkish culture, instead of just shunning me and making me the black sheep, they tarred everyone with the same brush.....

The way I see it is this: Not all of the Muslims are terrorists, but a majority have a brainwashed backward view of the world that holds them back from any real advancement.

A Muslim cant be a terrorist. A terrorist is a terrorist. A Muslim is only a terrorist when the Muslim people do not speak out against the scum in their society. Anyway, it goes against everything in the Qu'ran to kill another human or ones self......

Hypocrites...
Quote by punk_metal
Dude wtf?
Americans?
Generalisation much?
omgzzzzzzz

what?
Quote by primus_sucks

Gde si Mujo :P

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by noxiosimitator

It's 72 :P.

And have fun with it:

If you know that the women out there look like (Like those in Antwerp with the Burka's and all), you wouldn't want 72 vrigins :P

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by iforgot539

Look, man, you don't have to stray into the absurd to say Bush lied to us about Iraq and Afghanistan. "Imaginative" ones like you reflect badly on us sane liberals.

What are you talking about?
They DID fake an Osama video a few years back.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by The Article
The hijackers allowed one of the doors on the side of the plane to be opened for fresh air after the air conditioner of the plane was switched off and some passengers fainted.

Hahahahahaha way to let people out! Dumb fuckers. This does seem to be an interesting hijack, I hope that those people get off safely and the terrorists are punished.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by izzy100
damn terrorists

Hey! You can't have such similiar name to me
Because Iran stops them from exproting drugs made in Afghanistan trough Iran and onward to Europe. Not to mention that Iran has captured several of theire leaders and has used more money to build up Afghanistan than USA has
Quote by jetfuel495
goddamn politics, man. really who in their sane mind does these kind of things? no one, thats who. these damn people have all been brainwashed.

+1

I wonder how this develops.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Lets make a movie with Samuel Jackson called " Oh Great Another Bunch of Mad Muslims Hijack a Plane!"

With Jackson's lead line being:
I am tired of these mother****ing mad muslims on this Mother****ing plane.

GREATEST MOVIE EVER!
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by noxiosimitator

lol whats funny is that i think that statement is entirely false. i come from a muslim family and my father once told me (not in these exact words) that in the afterlife you dont have any reproductive organs. reproduction is only a process that is required on earth to populate it with god worshipping people. in heaven its completely useless, so they dont exist. its just been used as an incitement by the radical muslim leaders to get volunteers for **** like this.

40 virgins and no penis, that must suck.

Quote by goods2006
Lets make a movie with Samuel Jackson called " Oh Great Another Bunch of Mad Muslims Hijack a Plane!"

GREATEST MOVIE EVER!

Quote by jetfuel495
lol whats funny is that i think that statement is entirely false. i come from a muslim family and my father once told me (not in these exact words) that in the afterlife you dont have any reproductive organs. reproduction is only a process that is required on earth to populate it with god worshipping people. in heaven its completely useless, so they dont exist. its just been used as an incitement by the radical muslim leaders to get volunteers for **** like this.

40 virgins and no penis, that must suck.

No offense...

.... but you're a Muslim...

... and your username is jetfuel495...

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by goods2006

GREATEST MOVIE EVER!

I laughed, then i hit myself for being so shallow.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by raise_the_dead
No offense...

.... but you're a Muslim...

... and your username is jetfuel495...

lol actually it had something to do with an ad i saw in car and driver a really long time ago. i cant remember anything about it anymore except it said "my car has jet fuel for breakfast".

i showed that to my friend while he was playing gran turismo 3, and he was usin gameshark so his car had like 40k horsepower and i was like "holy **** your car had jet fuel for breakfast!"

we thought it was hilarious at the time
Quote by Night_Lights
I laughed, then i hit myself for being so shallow.

Yeah I felt pretty bad as I typed it up.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Man, I'm actually amused by that. Those guys are f*cking n00bs, letting all but 5 of their hostages escape.
Bunch of frickin idiots.
Page 1 of 3