As some may know i am in the process of saving up for a custom Ran Guitar, its going to take a while but i figured if i get all the details worked out now it would be good.

Im trying to come up with ideas for the overall shape of the guitar, i have tried to draw it myself but im so crap at drawing it looks like a 5 year old did it.

Is there anything online that can help me make the shape, or give me ideas?

Ive looked over numerous sites and ive come up with a good shape, a little feedback would be great we will have to put on our thinking caps and use good on imagination.

So i had though of a Ibanez style super-strat body, gloss white or satin black, ebony fretboard, and a head stock similiar to either:

OR

I was thinking of something like this too :

Just imagine that the picture is rotated a bit and that your looking at the front of the headstock and fretboard.

Ive already got the other things like hardware pickups etc all sorted im just eager to find a cool unique shape.

Thanks in advance for any comments.
kisakae but thats just shapes of other guitars etc, but you could print screen all the bits you like and make a monster on photoshop or (god forbid..) microsoft paint.

or get someone you know who can draw to draw you up a more detailed one, or just use a shape stencil.

PS: is the guitar going to be a 7 string?
and the last headstock will look amazing (depending on what body you choose)
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
I'm guessing that they won't let you use other companies' headstocks.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
/\ The first two are Rans own headstock designs(albeit custom designed by other customers), and the last one is a variation of an existing one. Ran do complete custom guitars, a quick look on their site shows you custom warlocks,v's,superstrats,mockingbirds,explorers so i dont think its really out of the question to make something similiar.

@ admbwr: i havent decided yet whether it will be a 6 or a 7 im more of a 6 player myself but god do i love the grunt of a low b string.

I'll look around for some body shapes and post them again and we can try and use our imaginations
Are there some options that jack up the price more than others?

I built a moderate specification (so i thought) and it came out to $3700. From what I read on this site people were getting lower quotes than that.

Really all i did beyond a standard Cruiser was
Original floyd rose & locking nut
Quilted maple top
Abalone Jeweled binding on body top and headstock.
White binding on neck.
maple-mahogany 5P neck
Red LED side dots
and I requested a carved top instead of a flat one. (i didnt know what was standard because the site shows examples of both).
requested a deep routed tremolo cavity to allow maximum movement of the original floyd rose (similiar to an ibanez JS or JEM model)

Some of these things i added just because I thought "hell if im getting a custom guitar then it should have something unique" which really is the LED side dots. If thats such an expensive option then I wouldnt have added that.
Samick SPG650FF SBS Electric
Washburn D34 Acoustic
Peavey Valve King 212
Boss ME-50
Quote by Kestral
/\ The first two are Rans own headstock designs

What? I thought the first one was the B.C. Rich shape.