Quote by ch715dallat
theyre a bitch to restring tho

Yeah, and you can get away with more diving on a strat one as well.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn't the angled bottom of the strat pose a problem for the bigsby as well?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn't the angled bottom of the strat pose a problem for the bigsby as well?

I think some of the smaller ones could fit inside it, but ther's not really a point if you've got a classic trem.
Dickless.
installing a bigsby on a strat trem would be a pain. remember the bigsby is much more compatible with gibson two-piece (tune-o-matic) bridges. since the actual TOM bridge would have to be located in an exact position to maintain intonation (which would be right where the hole would be for teh fender trem), you would have to fill the original cavity, which would ugly at best, if done correctly, and very costly to make look good. after that, installing the actual bigsby would be a breeze. the entire operation would be more or less as intrusive of a surgery to your guitar as installing a floyd rose. but if you felt like going through all the trouble, i'm sure the bigsby would be sexy as hell on strat. you could call fender and have them custom build you one, but i'm sure you could get a new honda civic for about the same price.
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
I've got a bigsby on my SG, and I hardly use it. It DOES look a hell of a lot cooler, but in terms of functionality it's not as good as other trems. The strat trems are better in that aspect.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.