That we're waiting here
For the end of humanity.

So since it can't be saved
Shall we stop our own lives first?
And finally
Make our own decision
And as we fall one by one
I weep for humanity.
Thank you. I was originally going along the lines of Radiohead-ish emo. But I think a harder rock version would provide an interesting contrast with the lyrics.
I liked the first verse a lot, but after that the rhyme scheme kind of dissapeared =P

But, the lyrics made up for it even though they were slightly repetative.

A good piece over all.
harder rock would sound good with this its pretty good
I like them black girls, i like them white girls, i like them asian girls, and i like them mixed raced girls
I Like that however the fourth line in the second and third verse didnt seem to flow right...could just be the way im reading it in my head as i'm fitting to my own tune....Good work

"The End that came a creeping" is to long in my eyes you should put "And no one forsaw, the end was neigh"
Quote by ElPaulos
I Like that however the fourth line in the second and third verse didnt seem to flow right...could just be the way im reading it in my head as i'm fitting to my own tune....Good work

"The End that came a creeping" is to long in my eyes you should put "And no one forsaw, the end was neigh"

I agree in hindsight. The way I worked it out on a guitar, however, that was like a ramp. You know, the way the melody usually changes a bit for the transition between verse and chorus. This is because the melody does indeed change after the fourth line, but it's not the chorus yet.

I played this originally in G minor, I think. There's roughly two chords to each line, but I whack in four for that long line.