well...does anyone know?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
The notes primarily are A B C# D E F# G with a G sharp thrown in once. I would consider this D Major or( E Dorian /f Phrygian etc). you could also analyze this in terms of the E Minor Pentatonic scale with E G A B D with added notes f# (second) and (c# sixth). Or E Major with a flat 7th (D) and flat 3rd (E).

anyway you look at it great solo.
Last edited by adave at Aug 18, 2007,
It's mainly E Dorian, with a few extra notes as passing tones probably. But yeah, just go in E dorian.

As the guy above me said, think of it as E minor pentatnoic with a major 6th and a major 2nd.
thanks
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Use da C# Phyrigian scale but start with the 2. shape of phyrigian and add the "blues-notes", mate! \m/
Last edited by gamesandmoreofficial at Aug 11, 2016,
gamesandmoreofficial

Dude, the thread is 9 years old, and also, you are wrong.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
gamesandmoreofficial

Dude, the thread is 9 years old, and also, you are wrong.

I have to assume he was playing the facetious thread necromancer.

How are people finding these years-old threads anyway? they must be like a 100 pages back.
Looks like he registered just for the sake of posting that comment. Join date today, 1 post.

Guessing he found it when googling for something, didn't notice or didn't care that the thread is almost a decade old, and wanted to respond. I think most of the time these necrobumps are from people looking for something in google and a UG thread being one of the results.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Aug 11, 2016,
There should just be an auto-ban when somebody's first post ever is a decade old necrobump.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6