Whats the best metal amp head that you suggest for 1100-1500, I was interested in the Peavey 6505+ , .. But what do you guys think THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
Personally, I'd go for that one, but it all depends on what you do. That is an insane metal amp, but it is less at or below average doing anything else. If you need alternate options, just look at people's sigs...generally the ones that put their equipment in there are the one's that have something to show off. (This excludes me, btw...)
Nope, no sig here.
^Cheapest MK IV I can find if $1500.

Also TS do you have to add a cab to that price?
The ENGL Fireball is awesome from what Ive heard. Ive never played one but they are supposed to be just like the 5150/6505 with better cleans and more clarity in the lead channel. If not the Fireball then the Powerball is just the sex.
I will be getting an avatar Cab with 2 Vintage 30's on top and 2 G12T-75's on bottom for a nice low end and a sweet high.. so It should be good with whatever Head I DO end up deciding buying IM still leaning towards the 6505+ because I have personally tried that with my guitar and a 1960 cab :P so but anyone who can prove me wrong please do!!!
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
Go for a GH100L my friend tom has one its cheaper and soo sweet itsthe perfect metal amp
Quote by Hammett5
IM still leaning towards the 6505+ because I have personally tried that with my guitar and a 1960 cab :P so but anyone who can prove me wrong please do!!!

Well if you played it and liked it go for it man! Its a brilliant amp hands down! And you would be by all means happy!
try a peavey jsx. good crunch and a much better clean tone than a 6505.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
More expensive that the 6505+ and imo not as good!

And your paying an extra $100 dollers more for the JSX which is (correct me if Im wrong) identical to the XXX. that $100 is just for that annoying name! (my opinion)