hey i was just wondering if anyone could tabs out a live version of famous last words by my chemical romance or the guitar hero 2 version of it plz.

thx
there arent any good tabs for that song on this site man
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
Quote by RRRUBEN
there arent any good tabs for that song on this site man

Perhaps that's why he's asking for someone to tab it...?
Quote by Next.Frank.Iero
Famous last words isnt on guitar hero 2.
Thats Dead! not famous last words.

There recently was a My Chemical Romance pack for dlc on GHII for 360. Famous Last Words was in the pack.
is it even different live?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
ye i different live and on guitar hero its got more of an insane sounding solo and different part sound better like the chorus etc. and the tabs on this site aint that good for the solo or most of the song lol
Quote by Zeonblade
ye i different live and on guitar hero its got more of an insane sounding solo and different part sound better like the chorus etc. and the tabs on this site aint that good for the solo or most of the song lol

Are you sure it's not just the EQ? And there's one tab on here which is perfect, by F1F2 if I remember right. The solo's hard to figure out for the timing.

EDIT: Plus, I saw them a while ago and it wasn't any different live :\. Not from what I heard anyway.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
i saw one time when he was doing the solo live he played it diffrently like he did on he guitar hero version lol. it was basiclly the same so if u cant find the way he plays it live look at the uitar hero 2 version of it. also teenagers is played diffent aswell.
Quote by I floss daily
Perhaps that's why he's asking for someone to tab it...?

HMM.... i didnt think about that lol i read it really quikly
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!