When plugging my BF-2 Flanger into the Valvekings' effects loop, a quiet hiss can be heard when the flanger isn't on. It's the same noise the flanger makes when activated and you're not striking a note, but a much lower volume.

When creating a loop with the PSM-5, an the BF-2 is not activated, you cannot hear that quiet hiss anymore. However, when the BF-2 is activated, the hiss is magnified ~5x louder. In fact, you can't really distinguish the notes anymore, the hiss is so loud. Any ideas?

I guess I may just connect the BF-2 directly into the FX loop, and run the other effects through the PSM-5 if no one has suggestions. I'd really appreciate any ideas, though.
Epiphone LP Custom
Peavey VK 100/Supreme 100 Bi-Amp
Mesa 4x12

Squire P-Pass
GK 1001
GK NEO 4x12
Kind of a screwy question, I know. But does any have experience with either of these pedals?
Epiphone LP Custom
Mesa 4x12

Squire P-Pass
GK 1001
GK NEO 4x12
Figured out the problem, and am at least responding to my own post in case anyone ever tries to search for a similar answer.

The Morely PWB (which, I realize I failed to mention in the signal chain) was increasing the BF-2's signal via its boost function. I think I need to purchase an additional PSM-5 and make a dedicated loop for the Wah. I removed the PWB and just connected the DD-3 and BF-2 alone, which works fine.

Cheers.
Epiphone LP Custom
Mesa 4x12

Squire P-Pass
GK 1001
GK NEO 4x12