im tabbing something at the moment by the chilis but theres one section where there is 4 bends of the same note that i cant get right, its either too fast or too slow!! the rest of the song leading up to this is fine but im stuck on this bit please help me somebody
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
you could try changing the time signature for that one measure. idk if that'll make it easier, I don't use the program often...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
you could try changing the time signature for that one measure. idk if that'll make it easier, I don't use the program often...

ok il try that now
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
no mate its doesnt make a difference i cant understand this!!!
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Tell me the song and the time it comes up and I'll see if I can help. It could be dotted notes or triplets or something similar.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by mattyp90
Tell me the song and the time it comes up and I'll see if I can help. It could be dotted notes or triplets or something similar.

il send you the link in your PM's
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
it looks like a rhythm problem. Make sure you have the right length of note first of all. Secondly, when you select bend, fiddle around with the chart that appears. You can control when the note starts to bend, when it reaches it's max bend, and when it releases. The first point indicates the beginning of the bend, the second point represents how much the note was bent. you can also add different points by clicking around.
its not the length of the bend its the length of time between them, the second bend comes in too quick or too slow, do you get me?
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
thanks matty if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have got much further, the end part has lots of dotted notes and such! thanks for teaching me
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1