can anybody tell what kind of V the lead guitarist is playing in this video? all i know is that it's NOT a gibson V. there are a few good frames where you can see it at 1:02, 1:09, 1:20, 1:26, 1:40, 2:32, and 2:56. thanks in advance if anyone can help. (theres another good pic of it in this video at 0:58)
Last edited by samick007 at Aug 18, 2007,
The headstock doesn''t really look like a Gibby, though I do know that he uses Gibson Flying V's. And Nirvana-Man, you never know.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I'm pretty sure that looks like a lawsuit Ibanez V, don't think it's a Gibson...

EDIT: This design

Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Last edited by J.MitMetallica at Aug 18, 2007,
it seems a bit to straight to be an ibby or gibby.im similar to an older dean with the regular classic headstock.if not that,then maybe some kind of gibson,hes been known to use them before.
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
try this on for size, I'm fairly certain what's in the video is an older late 70's early 80's gibson v. Headstocks were a little different back then.

Quote by Hydra26
try this on for size, I'm fairly certain what's in the video is an older late 70's early 80's gibson v. Headstocks were a little different back then.

That seems to be pretty much it.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild