As the title states, I'm trying to find a full written version of this song. I learned the first few verses age ago, while taking lesson, but having moved on and forgoten all about it, it slipped my mind. Recently, I tried to pick it up, but can't remember past the first 2 1/2 lines. The song, as it was introduced to me, is called Mr. Lucky(but not the one by Mancini, I beleive). Anyways, heres the 1st 2 lines tabbed. Let me know if you recognise it at all. Thanks in advance.
~Ryan

|-------0----------------------------------------0------7--5---3p0------------------3s7--0-----|
|-----0------0---------------------------------0----------------------0-------0----------------|
|--0-------0---0--2p0---0--3p2p0--2----------0-------0------------------3---2------------------|
|---------------------2--------------1----------------------------------------------1----------|
|-----7--6---5----4---3----2------2------------7---6----5-----4-------3-----2------------------|
|-0----------------------------------------0---------------------------------------------0-----|

ps. the tabs kind of crunched here, if you open the attachment in msword and maximize the window, it's much better. tia again.
Attachments:
mr lucky tab.txt
I've found that the song is written by Jerry Reed, but still no tabs. Anyone know anything about this?