Page 1 of 3
Does anyone agree with me that BANE is one of the best hardcore bands out there. Especially for being straight-edge. Aaron Bedard has so many good things to say between songs at shows and he's totally faithful to his fans. So who's with me
yeah they're tight. havent heard too much of them but i think i might pick up a cd sometime.
I'm with you. I find it hard to get into their albums, but live they're actually amazing.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
I have "It all comes down to this", I think I'll go to listen to it tonight. Cool band, good lyrics. I like the artwork and concept being said album.

Can we start again has one of my favourite lines in it : "all the walls you scream about tearing down, I've watched you build, brick by brick."
i love bane i think that bane is one of those bands that even if i lose interest in the genre i'll still probably have interest in them. i mean i drove like five hours with some friends to see them last summer...and it was amazing.
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Quote by frd_marshll
what are they up to

Gigging and screwing groupies. Well, everyone but the singer

Bane rules, only seen them live once and they just own so hard live. It All Comes Down To This is the only album by them I really listen to.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I'd like to see them live so I could sing along to the crowd favs.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
they are doing a euro tour with have heart and ceremony i believe
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by SlimG2224
Does anyone agree with me that BANE is one of the best hardcore bands out there.

NO
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Quote by hoondog
I'm a moron.

BANE is awesome and they are the nicest dudes ever.
Quote by jefflucas
I'm curious, who do you think is the best hardcore band out there?

thats what i want to know
pot commited is sick. I might be seeing them in about a week, i thought (for some reason) they'd broken up so i'm super ultra mega excited
theyre awesome ot see live, and really nice
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
when the trumpets blare the loudest, and cannons roar
all the trains that once came for you, spill off the tracks' floor
all your horrors, they multiply, you realize your fears
i'll close your ears with both of my hands, kiss away the tears
when armageddon's been locked and locked
i will come back for you, i will come back for you
Quote by recklessnick
when the trumpets blare the loudest, and cannons roar
all the trains that once came for you, spill off the tracks' floor
all your horrors, they multiply, you realize your fears
i'll close your ears with both of my hands, kiss away the tears
when armageddon's been locked and locked
i will come back for you, i will come back for you

we have very similar favourite parts of songs.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Gigging and screwing groupies. Well, everyone but the singer

Bane rules, only seen them live once and they just own so hard live. It All Comes Down To This is the only album by them I really listen to.

What is it with you and their vocalist? Good band, love most of their stuff.
LOL when i told Dai i was going to see them he was going on about their vocalist

i think someone has a crush! :P
Quote by XCount Me InX
LOL when i told Dai i was going to see them he was going on about their vocalist

i think someone has a crush! :P

Or making himself feel better

Nah, just kidding Dave...
LOLZ

i have to admit the guy doenst have the best look (no Dai ROFL the guy from bane)

but hes really nice...we discussed wether the black on black hoodies looked good or not, or weather they should get more made....lol one of them said i looked good in it so i bought it LOL
Bane is an amazing band!

I saw them live a looong looong time ago when they were playing a sold out show with Atreyu haha
MAKE THE MOST OF THESE DAYS WHILE THEY ARE STILL UNFOLDING

KEEP RIGHT ON DANCING WHILE THE CURTAIN IS CLOSING

Bane are easily one of the best.

Saw them twice when they came to Australia, and got an awesome chance to have a huge talk to the vocalist. So good to see a band that isn't just in it for scene chicks, myspace friends and 'croosh' mosh.

Making a 'best hardcore band' statement on this thread is hilarious though. On the front page of the Hardcore forum, Bane was the only actual hardcore band; the rest is overrun by aids like avenged sevenfold.
Theres a band from northwest Arkansas that gives me a bane feel, that I actually like more than bane called "Take It Back!"

They just got signed and the word around here is their new songs are rediculous.

Give 'em a listen.
yeah... you don't remember me.
link anyone??

yes, im too lazy
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Page 1 of 3