OK...First of all,I'm not an HUGE Pantera fan,I just like some of the songs and I thought that the tittle would be apropriate.
I do know,that I'm probably going to be called an elitist and 100x worse things than that,but I gotta let this out!!

So,pretty much everyone agrees that life without music would suck and probably wouln't be the same...And the influence of music in some people (like me) life it's even grather and leeds them to do "this and that"...

My problem is that music changes peoples life and peoples lifes change their future and future of their country.And with the growin scene of emo's and "gangstas" those people coutry is going to take with the consequences of it!!

See it like this...Emo's tend to isolate from the world wich leads them to have less conversation and exchange of ideas with other people,what his HIGHLY dangerous for their future,work and family (relationships and friendships too) 'cause that's the idea they get from certain bands/songs..."Gangstas" tend to increase violence,poberty and not work (at least at respectfull jobs) wich have consequences for the economy of the country too...

Maybe the bands/singer is just trying to make a statement and uses some tipe of metaphore or something that the listeners catch out of line...Like for example a Hip-Hop band that I've heard said (i'll translate it): "Roob a radio station at 4am..." and then on the video shows I'm playing the music,probably is trying to make a statement by saying that like "I'm sick of what radio stations put on air these days!!" but some people will get some violent message,you know?

Real life programs and Pop music these days put people stupid,plain and simple.People don't talk about serious thing now-a-days,they talk about ****in Britney Spears shaving her hair and Paris Hilton fornicating with everything that moves!!

People need to get away from that,think about it and be INTELLIGENT!!!

They still can listen to their Panic at the Disco and 50 Cent and My Chemical Romance but think about it before you do something stupid,like cuting your wrists,isolate from the world or start a frikin drug or weapon smuggling bussiness!!!!

Sometimes songs talk about bad experiences and moments that the person who wrote it has been through and,who knows,your maybe re-living what that person lived by doing somethin' he/she sings about!!

I'm worried about this and I would like that people stop and thought for 1 or 2 seconds!!

With that said,let's hear it folks!! *prepares himself for massive flaming*

Cheers
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Last edited by MegaShreeder at Aug 19, 2007,
I didn't read your rant. I'm sure it was full of good points and original viewpoints. Things like these are never repeated.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
People, in general, are incabable of thought. Common since isn't very common anymore.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Thats revolutionary, You're really making a difference by posting that online.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by madbasslover
você fala português?

Yea,I do...But I rather speak English!!

Please,stick to the topic!!This is serious...At least for me!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by Garret.

Thanks if you're serious...I'm really trying to make a statement,clean and simple!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
I love how you, and everyone else really, holds the extreme MINORITY accountable for the actions of the majority. Not nearly a lot of people that listen to emo music cut themselves or are isolated from the world. I know rappers, I'm a rapper, I listen to rap, I don't steal from everywhere I go, I don't do drugs, I don't kill people. In the real world not everyone, not even close to anything that could be considered a majority, fits the stereotype that gets projected on them.

Points for originality though. Never seen one of these threads before.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by Garret.

Quote by MegaShreeder
Thanks if you're serious...I'm really trying to make a statement,clean and simple!

No, I actually think it's a dumb argument and you should worry about more important things.
Quote by soulflyV
Are you the PMRC or something?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Garret.
No, I actually think it's a dumb argument and you should worry about more important things.

Like,poke you...Ohhh,you're a n00b poking n00bs it's fun!!

:stickpoke
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by Flemfloyd
Are you the PMRC or something?

The,what?
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by MegaShreeder
Like,poke you...Ohhh,you're a n00b poking n00bs it's fun!!

:stickpoke

Quote by soulflyV
Quote by MegaShreeder
The,what?

Read up on your metal history!
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Guess what, its called a trend. Trends die. New trends begin once a new fashion becomes popular.
Quote by MegaShreeder
Yea,I do...But I rather speak English!!

Please,stick to the topic!!This is serious...At least for me!

you'd...rather speak english?

...you bastard!

português é muito mais divertido pra falar que inglês!!!
Quote by MegaShreeder

People need to get away from that,think about it and be INELLIGENT!!!

I get what you're saying. But then again all emo/gangsta is is a trend. People go through trends and come out of them. I doubt we'll see very many emo elderly people anytime in the near half century.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Congratulations on buying into every stereotype you've heard and believing the image that the idiotic public has painted. Ironic since your whole rant is about what's wrong with the sheep who follow trends.
My friends and I blast RIMN......Not sure sure what you're saying exactly, I just read it because the song in the title.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by westo

I get what you're saying. But then again all emo/gangsta is is a trend. People go through trends and come out of them. I doubt we'll see very many emo elderly people anytime in the near half century.

good lord, the man has a point!! now, run to the top of the hill and scream, "It's a trend!! it's a friggin trend!!"

state the obvious.
I listen to assloads of emo, and metal, and I'm influenced by it. But I don't isolate from the world, or cut. OMG, I have common sense?

The people who do exactly what is depicted in music have problems anyway. Same thing with video games and films.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Every generation goes through trends, and every generation turns out alright in the end. Let people be.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Yakult at Aug 19, 2007,
People were isolating themselves from the world and cutting long before emo.
Though that is just a stereotype anyway.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by MegaShreeder

People need to get away from that,think about it and be INELLIGENT!!!

I found that hilarious. But a good read m8.
1. You're making generalisations about music genres. In fact, it's barely ever the music that encourages these things but the image. So if music was simply about the music, there'd be a lot less blame going to musicians for influencing people to bad things.

2. Stop stereotyping. It's retarded.

3. Not SO many people are heavily influenced by music. If someone is stupid enough to do something illegal or dangerous because a song made it look cool, you have to consider that they're so dumb they'd probably get hit by a bus anyway.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
good lord, the man has a point!! now, run to the top of the hill and scream, "It's a trend!! it's a friggin trend!!"

state the obvious.

It may be obvious, but that doesn't mean the TS grasped any of it while making the thread in the first place.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by MetalMilitia212
tl;dr.

I stopped as soon as you started mentioning stereotypes.

Nice spelling though . Very creative.

Now I'm embaraced....

About what most of the people said about steoretipes...Most of what I said was based on things I SAW and people I KNOW!!Sorry,if I've offended anyone...

Cheers
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES