Page 1 of 2
i'm kinda looking to go in a different direction with my guitar playing and would rather have a strat type sound instead of what i have, which is a epi sheraton II ($600 new).
do you think that someone would trade one of these guitars for this? i've also got a nice epi harshell case which cost 70 bucks that goes with it.

i have this:
epiphone sheraton II

but i would like to have something like this:
a fender deluxe players strat (retails for ($600 new)

or
this:
a Fender '60s Reverse Headstock Strat (retails for $699 new)

like thru craigslist or something?
it sounds promising, but just for heads up, go to the gear ads forum. i wouldnt want someone like yourself having to deal with stupid flamers all over your case.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Someone will certainly go for that, it's a fair trade after all.

To be honest, I wouldn't trade the Sheraton away, it's a lovely guitar that would have a place in most guitarists arsenal at some point.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
He's not asking for a trade, he is seeing if it is resonable.

Quote by Rg1527
Your guitar looks like crap

-sorry

Yeah, that was relevant.
oh lol. and to the guy who said his guitar is crap, you can go die. your probably some senseless asshole who just messes with people for no apparent reason. and you joined this month anyway, so that explains alot.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
no no no
i mean would i be able to find someone on something like craiglist (since it does ads for people in the immediate area)
i'm kinda wary of putting it in the gear ads section for real since it i'd be slightly scared of the fact that its all scouts honor

so basicly my question is hypothetical
Quote by Shredder Guitar
oh lol. and to the guy who said his guitar is crap, you can go die. your probably some senseless asshole who just messes with people for no apparent reason. and you joined this month anyway, so that explains alot.

Sorry about that, did i hurt your vagina?
Quote by Rg1527
Sorry about that, did i hurt your vagina?

Oh, good one.

All it boils down to is you wrote irrelevant opinions where is was not needed. Done.
Quote by ExplorerFreak
Oh, good one.

All it boils down to is you wrote irrelevant opinions where is was not needed. Done.

I definatly hurt it bad. Im sorry. Dont cry.
I'd say its a fair trade, but for the Reserve headstock strat they trader would obviously be losing $100 in the retail price they both it for, but they might really want that Sheraton :]
I have no clue how it sounds but I bet its really nice, looks nice too.
Quote by RPGoof
What is your dick doing in his vagina?

@threadstarter-
I'd say its a fair trade, but for the Reserve headstock strat they trader would obviously be losing $100 in the retail price they both it for, but they might really want that Sheraton :]

Fun
The guy is gonna come back to the topic with like 500 posts that are all spam, lol.

To add my last post~
Due to you having a case going with it, you'll probably be able to trade for the $700 strat since the values of each are pretty similar.
Quote by RPGoof

well it would come with a nice hardshell case (they cost way more than they should in my opion)

nice thick tone
works great for blues/rock
Mr. Threadstarter, while I think that value-wise it's definitely a fair trade, I think the odds of finding somebody with a Deluxe Players he doesn't want who wants a Sheraton are pretty slim.

I also don't really like letting go of my gear... I don't think I could get rid of any of my guitars, unless it was for some crazy amount that nobody would offer anyway.
Quote by Rg1527
+1

^^this guy is a fag
and threadstarter, there arnt many people looking for that type of guitar, but if someone was, i think it would be a fair trade.
Quote by paper shredder
^^this guy is a fag
and threadstarter, there arnt many people looking for that type of guitar, but if someone was, i think it would be a fair trade.

Wow, your mature. The term fag is an offensive term for gay people which would probably suit you better
Quote by Rg1527
Wow, your mature. The term fag is an offensive term for gay people which would probably suit you better

Oh great, first you offend the threadstarter, then women, and now homsexuals?
Quote by ExplorerFreak

Is it still sore?
You know, I have a quick question. Why is your username a guitar you don't even own?

Oh, and BTW, that joke wasn't funny the first time.
Quote by ExplorerFreak
You know, I have a quick question. Why is your username a guitar you don't even own?

Oh, and BTW, that joke wasn't funny the first time.

Why are you so mean to me? All i did is say that i dislike the shape of his guitar and now your crying about it. You people and your menstrual cycles.
Um, so mean to you? Read the FAQ.

Rules 7, 13, and my favorite:

Quote by TheFAQ's
10: Don?t know? Don?t post.
Hey your from the 7 string legion too? COOL. Ok nvm i take back what i said i got teh madzz respectx0rz 4 u
Rg1527 = banned.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Those Sheratons are amazing. They play wonderfully, who ever gets it is lucky. I have one too
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
Quote by Shredder Guitar

he said it LOOKS like crap, u dumbass, he didnt say it WAS crap. and the join date has nothing to do with being an asshole..u joined in 2006..but ur still an asshole
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Last edited by musicfreak003 at Aug 19, 2007,
Quote by ExplorerFreak

he didnt insult homosexuals, he just said that "fag" was an offensive term used for homo sexuals.

Quote by jravolta

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee

Quote by magnum1117
Quote by Rg1527
Hey your from the 7 string legion too? COOL. Ok nvm i take back what i said i got teh madzz respectx0rz 4 u

HAHAHAHA YOU'RE TAKING BACK WAT U SAID JUST CUZ HES A 7 STRING LEGION. now im gonna be like a 7 string legion guy and then everyone will wanna be my bitch lol

Quote by jravolta

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee

Quote by magnum1117
IMO keep the guitar, one day you will have the money to purchase the other one you want and move on. Then you'll be like me 20 years later regretting every day that you let the Gibson Black Beauty go as a trade in for a Strat. This is not a brand name comparison just a thought about all those guitars I owned and traded, sold etc.... My biggest regret was the 71 SG Custom, wish I had it today
Line6 Variax, Gibson Les Paul, Ibanez 80's RG550,Ibanez SA, Ibanez RG170, Ibanez Bass, Fender Squire Hello Kitty Guitar, Peavey 5150 Full Stack, Tech21 Trademark 60's (2) (Best damn combo amp out there), Roland Cube and loads of Ear Candy
Myspace
Page 1 of 2