where would i go if i want to read about it
is there a website or something to start out.
i wanna like read a wiccan site on like how to become one and such

im just browsing through religions and such just to see if there is one i like
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
use the search bar
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

I remember when my school told us JK Rowling was a Wiccan...

Thats SDA's for you...
hola! estas invitado a una fiesta en mis pantalones!
I know someone who's a wiccan. He's half argentinian, I got him to recite the wiccan laws or whatever in spanish. It sounded mad.
██████████████████████
██`````````██`````````██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████████
Quote by Jesur16
isn't that a chick religion?

No it's a religion that views Males and Females equally rather then the typically Male favored Christianity, however some of the followers do seem to favor the female goddess more.
Quote by Vos
No it's a religion that views Males and Females equally rather then the typically Male favored Christianity, however some of the followers do seem to favor the female goddess more.

and that's why everyone loves christianity...
I'm talking to me Wiccan friend right now...Thought about becoming one myself...http://www.witchonthego.com/index.html
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
thanks guys.
im gonna read the sites yall gave me to i read alot on a site i found myself.
I wonder if my library will carry any books on wicca? cause i know i couldnt get my parents to buy me a wiccan book lol
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
sounds kind of like buhddism

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
My girlfriend was Wiccan when I first met her, I still remember the full moon rituals and stuff she did

Of course that only lasted about a month because my girlfriend has the willpower of a gopher
What ever you do, do not go to the religion thread.....

That is all.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?