I recently made the discovery that rolling your own ciggarettes is way cheaper than buying packs. But here's the thing; I suck at rolling and I don't have a machine.Doe's anybody have any tips?
www.google.com

/thread

EDIT: checked the myspace = Fail.

/stereotype and/or generalization
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Billie Joe is a really good guitarist, Green Day is like the best shred band around.

^Fails.
find a pothead
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
\thread

just practice practice practice.Watch how other people roll joints and ciggarettes and you will catch on pretty fast and before you know it you will be rolling perfect fattys
Quote by cappucino108
how bout this: buy a machine. their only about 50 cents at your neighborhood head shop. just put the tobaccy in the open apron, close, roll, insert favorite rolling paper, lick, roll again, open and smoke. if you say you cant afford one, well, you have five fingers, dont you?
You can always go to cigarette shops, they'll roll them for you with the machine. We have people who come in to my gas station to buy tobacco and rolling papers every now and then, because we special order it for them. Pretty cool people, I'm impressed with people who roll their own cigarettes.. I'm too lazy to do so, however.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.