Sorry If this is in the wrong forum, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to make the distortion noise at the begining of the Red Hot Chili Peppers version of Love Roller Coaster. Thanks in advance.
Tiananmen Square Dance
I don't think the noises were really planned out, just through some whammy bar here and there. Close enough is good enough.
That's just some manic feedback...post this in the ONLY Red Hot Chili Peppers thread and I'll help you out

It's in the Mod. Rock Forum.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Roller Coaster of Love.

just to let ya know
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Quote by orpheus171
Roller Coaster of Love.

just to let ya know

No, it's Love Rollercoaster

Fail.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Holy ****! I just got done listening to that song. Right after it ended I saw this thread. Crazy.
SPACE FOR RENT