when i baught my new bass i didnt get really that much info on it like the woods the year the details stuff like that how could i get all that?

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Ummm... you could start by telling us what kind of bass you have?

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE
Ummm... you could start by telling us what kind of bass you have?

very strong point
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
its a musicman stingray

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Turn it over. If your bass is anything like a Pokemon card, the stats will be at the bottom, along with the HP and a description.
go to ernieball.com or go to musiciansfriend.com and search for your bass
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
i went to a musicman site that had a list of a whole bunch of serial numbers and their stuff but mine wasnt in it.

E60626

"E60570...12 July 2007. HH pickup configuration."
http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/TOWN8019/mycustompage0012.htm

Thats as close as I could get. Looks like a VERY new bass. When did you get it?

"New model Sting Rays introduced at the July 2005 NAMM Show. Two Humbuckers (HH). As with all Sting Rays, pickups remain Alnico. Available with 3 EQ electronics only."

It also says on the website, that the body is made out of maple. If your fingerboard is dark, its rosewood. If its light, its maple.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
yea i got it like 4 days ago i dont know when its made i looked up a thing and they said they use ash for all transleucent colors and mine is translucent gold. and its only got one pick up

Can you see the grain? If so, what does it look like?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
On a similar note, i bought a second hand Fender Jazz, is there anywhere i can punch the serial number in and it could tel me some of it's spec, age etc?
'Member of the official Biffy Clyro Fanclub. PM onlyonehere to join'
Quote by cinder39
Turn it over. If your bass is anything like a Pokemon card, the stats will be at the bottom, along with the HP and a description.

lol i have a water-type bass

i liek mudkipzz
Quote by ajaggysnake
On a similar note, i bought a second hand Fender Jazz, is there anywhere i can punch the serial number in and it could tel me some of it's spec, age etc?

+1, good question.

PS Why the hell is Ernie Ball so friggin' coy with their specs sheet? What the hell is with Select Hardwoods? In Soviet Union, specs sheet has you!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..