I've been drinking a bit recently and have noticed that the bottle caps have been cutting the crap out of my index finger and thumb... on picking hand so its not that devestating (still hurts though)...

So i was wondering how do you guys open ur drinks n not cut yourselves? Or do ya just tough it out?

I was also wondering if anyone has ever opened one with some part of your body other than your hand... n dont say penis, unless u really have... in which case pics or it didn't happen!

so yeh... drink and be merry
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
bottle opener or open it with your shirt wrapped around your hand, Although I've never actually gotten a cut from opening bottles
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
bottle opener or open it with your shirt wrapped around your hand, Although I've never actually gotten a cut from opening bottles

yeh i've done that with my shirt or jeans before... i don't like doing it that way though cos couldn't ya ruin a good shirt?
Well if they're not twist off tops, use a bottle opener dude. If they are then make sure you're twisting the cap the correct way I guess. I've never cut myself opening a beer before I've opened a beer with my forearm, my stomach and my chest before and I've tried with my teeth and eyes, but those ones didn't work out too well.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
I was smoking down by the river with some friends one time and someone had a beer but no bottle opener, so this homeless guy offered to open if if he could just have a drink.

Anyway they guy just took the bottle and bit off the cap... it was rater amazing considering how quickly he did it too...

I miss those days *sigh*
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
use ur hand man cuz if u rely on bottle openers then wat do u do when there isnt one around?
Quote by cammo_1234
yeh i've done that with my shirt or jeans before... i don't like doing it that way though cos couldn't ya ruin a good shirt?

You could potentially ruin a shirt but as long as you have a good grip the bottle cap doesn't rotate independently and your shirt will be fine. However if don't have a good enough grip it may rip your shirt.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.