I've had acne for pretty much years and over those years, they just got worst, and this year its at its worst.

Im on a drug called Roaccutane, which will help me get rid of my acne. Ive been on it for about 2 months and i've got very little improvement, i barely even feel the side effects.

But my scars..there show more than my acne itself, they aren't just black marks, they are holes, everywhere.

Do these fade over time?

Forum Archives / About / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2006
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
sorry to have bad news, but im pretty sure they dont.

theres a famous actor (can't think of who it is ATM) but he also has the same problem.
Hey maybe you need a higher doasge. My sis is on that stuff and it full helps her so like yeh. I got badass acne too im gonna be on that stuff soon/.
Yea I'm 21 and still get bad acne...not real bad but I do have some scars around my nose and cheeks from it...

just got to deal with it.

anyways theres some products out there that supposedly help fade away scars....its some type of creme...I forget the name.
it wont make it go away completely but it will help quite a bit.
Yea i used to have bad acne. Scaring unfortunately does not really go away, i still have some red marks on my face, luckily no holes though. It sucks, but once you get older it will stop.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
i made some research on that drug since im planning on useing it in a few months, and what i can tell you is that you will not show any improvement for about 2 more months, and than it will work like a charm. my estimation is that in 3 months, you will have a clean face.and simply wash your face twice a day, and DONT TUCH YOUR FACE AT ALL!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

You mean the actor from Grease?
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Quote by killzy
sorry to have bad news, but im pretty sure they dont.

theres a famous actor (can't think of who it is ATM) but he also has the same problem.

Morgan Freeman

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
Mix some baking soda and water, apply to skin. After 1 hour wash off. That helps acne badass.
-J
I went through puberty when i was in 6th grade so i was the only one in my class who had acne. I was the ONLY one i knew who had it and i was extremely ****ing embarrased because of it. Well by the time i got to highschool my acne was starting to go away and i was finely done with it while everyone else was still going through it. But unfortunately i do have really bad scaring all over and around my nose. You cant really notice unless you look close but i just ****ing ignore it. Its life, it happens.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
the thing with drugs that remove acne, is that it gets worse before it works. it makes all the dirt under the skin come out, and then it gets bad. it should work after a while

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
Takes... James hetfield for examples, hes still got acne scars.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
or Lawrence Fishburne. his face is pretty mangled. and he's still a bamf.

but yeah, most acne medication gets worse before it gets better.
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
ohh right there with ya. That stuff helped me a lot though before. But yes Ive gone through terrible acne. Well im sure they will, or fill them up with make up or something
I think they don't. You might want to seek out a dermatologist.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]