Poll: Would you be very intelligent by spending a lifetime on UG or would you be a dumbass?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you be very intelligent by spending a lifetime on UG or would you be a dumbass?
Einstein
22 48%
Dodo
24 52%
Voters: 46.
Someone posted yesterday that his browser would open nothing but UG, and that got me thinking, what if you spent a lifetime on UG? Would you die a very very knowledgeable man/woman or would you be a dud?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
if you want to know new, and interesting ways to get off, then yes very knowledgeable, but other than that, nah not really.

well, if its about guitar, then you could learn alot.
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
Quote by CodeMonk
If you spent a lifetime on UG, you would probably know 9,948,567,384 different ways to masturbate. And probably nothing else.

+9,948,567,384
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
A lot of intelligent discussion goes on in the pit, but that's only about 5%, compared to all the problems threads.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
if you read every science threads then maybe...
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Yes. yes you can.
dont ever leave.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
You can learn everything about teh mudkipz.

no, really its just different ways to pleasure urself. and mudkipz. tis bout it.

theres really no guitar at all here.
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
^ , but really though, an hour on UG teaches me a lot. World news, some morals, and perhaps a thing or two about computers. And everything I need to know about metal.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Look at my sig... You could learn some small stuff from that thread.... But otherwise, you would be quite ignorant unless you read books, newspapers and kept up to date with things without the internet and visited an elusive place called a library.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
when you have a question, some idiots will say 'rub I C Hot on it' and 'UsE TeH SeArChBaRzZz'
but then other will give a propper answer ..

so yeah, einstein

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------