Page 1 of 2
The other day at school me and my friend had a free period, so normally we roam around the school doing random stuff. So today we thought "Lets do barrell rolls through the corridors!"

I take out my phone, wallet and mp3 player out of my pockets and proceed to place them into my bag so it will not restrict my leg movements, and so it will not dig into my legs. Good idea. We proceeded to do barrell rolls until a teacher sticks her head out of the door and yells at us. We are on the ground at the time. We stop, look at her and proceed to run away. While running, my shoe falls off. I grab it and hurl it ahead at my friend. It hits him in the back. We both laugh.

Several hours later, while at the mall with the same friend, i take my mp3 player out of my bag. I think i was going to check what songs i had on there because i was planning on buying a cd but didn't know what to buy. I try to turn it on and the screen was white and looked as though it was leaking from the inside. Turns out i landed hard on my back while doing barrell rolls and it cracked the screen on the inside. Now i have no mp3 player and i'm saving up at the moment to buy a new one.

Does anybody have any stories about doing barrell rolls OR breaking mp3 players or anything similar?

Long story short. Barrell rolls are dangerous.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
how is a barrel roll different from any other roll?is it just another name for rolling on the floor stupidly?

anyway, i broke my mp3 by throwing it at my friend.he got mad and stepped on it so i kicked him in the shin.woohoo!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

I broke my mp3 player by chasing a friend. It was brand new too. Made the mistake of putting in my loose shirt pocket while sprinting. Funny eh?
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
i did something similar with a gameboy advance. except i hit it with my face. yeah...it was all black... looked broken or something...lcd was fudged up.
barrel rolls are gay...only good rolls are ninjitsu rolls.....ive been doing it for a while and am alright at rolling..its fun to do..
Get a zen those things are indestructable. My friend dropped a bed on his and works perfectly.
Mine was a zen. The screen got scratched and cracked badly. Buttons wouldn't work.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Mine was an iriver which i have had for about 2 years now. I actually felt like it was time for an upgrade. It went out in style.

^^^ isn't that what a barrell roll is?

where you roll on your side?

My friend jumped in the pool with his mp3 playing in his ears. What an idiot.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I had my mp3 player in my bag too at school.
I forgot about it, now I am always so happy to be in school that I started throwing my bag around at warp speed.

My mp3 player leaked the same way, bastards.
Quote by Slinov
barrel rolling down steep park hills is fun.

but, beware of bramble bushes at the bottom.

I think in the UK "watch out for the copious amounts of dog ****" is more appropriate - but yeah it's good fun.
Quote by Jackolas
I think in the UK "watch out for the copious amounts of dog ****" is more appropriate - but yeah it's good fun.

Rolling is the best activity ever.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Anyone else thinks this sounds a bit gay? For gods' sake, you don't say "LOL", "OMG" or "WTF" in real life, and you certainly don't do barrel rolls!
I'm a communist. Really.
i once broke my mp3 player when i had a paper round a few years ago there was ice on this path going down a hill and i got off me bike to go in this garden to deliver this paper and i slipped and landed on my mp3 player
Quote by Raziel2p
Anyone else thinks this sounds a bit gay? For gods' sake, you don't say "LOL", "OMG" or "WTF" in real life, and you certainly don't do barrel rolls!

Lies.
Quote by Raziel2p

i do say what the ****, i do say oh my god (usually oh my ****in god!!!) when i see sommit awesomefantastical BUT i dont say LOL, but i do laugh out loud! so erhm, ur kinda wrong.

monstaedit: and people obviously DO do barrel rolls in real life.
I was throwing a tennis ball about with my friend, with my mp3 player in my hand. So i threw the tennis ball but my ipod went with it. Luckily my friend caught both. What a ****in awesome ninja moment.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
You an your friend must be pretty crazy. Barrel rolls...
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Cameron Cameron Cameron..

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
how is a barrel roll different from any other roll?is it just another name for rolling on the floor stupidly?

anyway, i broke my mp3 by throwing it at my friend.he got mad and stepped on it so i kicked him in the shin.woohoo!

Well Joe, you always see to suprise me

I barrel rolled a whole street at 4AM with a friend, then some wierd 60 year old badass asked if he needed to call the police I still don't like him. There is nothing wrong with doing barrel rolls on a big street at 4am right...? Right?!
Last edited by Scarlatti at Aug 19, 2007,
my friends mp3 froze once saying "downloading" and it still is to this day,.
He put it in his freezer and its still there lol
Quote by ze monsta

i do say what the ****, i do say oh my god (usually oh my ****in god!!!) when i see sommit awesomefantastical BUT i dont say LOL, but i do laugh out loud! so erhm, ur kinda wrong.

monstaedit: and people obviously DO do barrel rolls in real life.

You misunderstand. Saying "what the ****" is obviously not the same as saying "WTF". Like, "double you tee eff"? I really hope you don't say that - or "oh em gee".

my friends mp3 froze once saying "downloading" and it still is to this day,.
He put it in his freezer and its still there lol

Tell him to remove the battery and put it back in, doh.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Scarlatti
Well Joe, you always see to suprise me

I barrel rolled a whole street at 4AM with a friend, then some wierd 60 year old badass asked if he needed to call the police I still don't like him. There is nothing wrong with doing barrel rolls on a big street at 4am right...? Right?!

Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by Raziel2p
Anyone else thinks this sounds a bit gay?

Try telling Starfox that.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Raziel2p
Anyone else thinks this sounds a bit gay?

So you're saying they're homosexual for doing that?
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
.......I sat on one of my mp3 players once, broke the screen from the inside.
Fed sandisk a lie and got it replaced uder warranty
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Quote by Raziel2p

I say all 3 of those and I am no less of a man.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
I say all 3 of those and I am no less of a man.

You're as much of a man as my shoe.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
No barrel rolls. But my idiot friend took a slab of wood that broke off a table and rode it down the stairs at school.
Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.
Quote by Stentroll
You're as much of a man as my shoe.

Well I agree if your shoe happens to be a giant Doc Martens boot.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
New Years Eve part at my friend's house. She has a pool. T'was getting towards the tiring part of the night/morning, so I decided to relax on a deck chair with my iPod while everyone else was in the pool.
Chick I've had a few happy-fun run-ins with decided to get out of the pool, sit on me and start kissing me.
Dripped water all over my iPod.

Bitch
Quote by Raziel2p

barrel roll is an internet term?

Jack my swag
Quote by bLiNk182fOrLyF
The other day at school me and my friend had a free period, so normally we roam around the school doing random stuff. So today we thought "Lets do barrell rolls through the corridors!"

I take out my phone, wallet and mp3 player out of my pockets and proceed to place them into my bag so it will not restrict my leg movements, and so it will not dig into my legs. Good idea. We proceeded to do barrell rolls until a teacher sticks her head out of the door and yells at us. We are on the ground at the time. We stop, look at her and proceed to run away. While running, my shoe falls off. I grab it and hurl it ahead at my friend. It hits him in the back. We both laugh.

Several hours later, while at the mall with the same friend, i take my mp3 player out of my bag. I think i was going to check what songs i had on there because i was planning on buying a cd but didn't know what to buy. I try to turn it on and the screen was white and looked as though it was leaking from the inside. Turns out i landed hard on my back while doing barrell rolls and it cracked the screen on the inside. Now i have no mp3 player and i'm saving up at the moment to buy a new one.

Does anybody have any stories about doing barrell rolls OR breaking mp3 players or anything similar?

Long story short. Barrell rolls are dangerous.

I did the exact same except it was in the school yard :P i was rolling around and forgot my iPod mini was in my pocket (i'd had it for 3 weeks) and i felt a heard a crack,then took it out,the screenw as broen and leaking,so whenever i had it out,id try and keep my parents from looking as they told me not to take it to school lol.But i got lucky in the end because i was in food tech,and i left it in my bag outside,and it got stolen...

Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Page 1 of 2