someone please help me out and show me to a tab of canon rock with funtwo's fingering. I especially want the sweeping parts and the ending.
Last edited by david_c at Aug 20, 2007,
thanks

as to the tab, alas but thats jerryc's version.. funtwos is similar but different
EDIT:
Yes well, I know it's a bit late but I was trying to find it myself, maybe you're still looking?

http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/funtwo-canon-rock-version-2-guitar-tab-s63102t5

That's pretty much it. I personally edit it while playing tho, so it feels neater.
Awesomeness.A BIT LATE? A BIT LATE IS LIKE 3 DAYS.
IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS BUD.

SO TIRED OF NECROBUMPERS.

--------

I tabbed out the Funtwo ending years ago. I'm pretty sure it's in a notepad file on my computer somewhere.

The only other main differences are the sweeping part because Funtwo taps one of the notes and the second measure of the guitar intro is very slightly different.
Not sure if there's any others really.

okay. found the notepad file. It's most likely accurate but this was done a couple years ago so I'm not 100%.

E-------------------------------------------------------------14-15-17-17^----------------------I
B-15----------------------------------------------------15-17^-------------17^-15---15h17-repeatI
G----14-12-11-12-11^-----------------------------11-14------------------------------------------I
D--------------------12-----------------------12------------------------------------------------I
A----------------------12-10-9-10-12-9----9-12--------------------------------------------------I
E--------------------------------------10-------------------------------------------------------I

I guess I'll tab the intro out for you real quick too. It's almost the exact same as JerryCs with one little change.
You know the part that's like:
--15--14-15-14-----15--14-------------------|
---------------17----------17--15-17-15-----|
----------------------------------------14--|
--------------------------------------------|

Well in Funtwo's version it goes like this:
--15--14-15-14-----15--14--12-10-12---------|
---------------17-------------------15------|

I can tab the sweeping part out if you need it. I would now but it'd be much easier if I had a guitar on me so I could play it and make sure I have it right.
Last edited by TechnicolorType at Mar 27, 2011,