songs that are like... can be listened even when theres only guitar, no need to have vocal and drums

an example would be Canon Rock by JerryC... but some that is a bit easier... any suggestions?
First thing that comes to mind is 'classical gas,' although that is slightly more advanced I suppose...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
What genre(s) of music are you interested in playing though?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Something a bit fast... like canon rock -.-... i can play the easy parts... its just that some parts... it just gets wayyyy to fast for me... i want a song that i can fully, or almost fully play
eruption or maybe at a push eugenes trickbag by Vai.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
If he cant play Canon Rock he cant play eugenes trick bag :P

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Some fast country stuff? Little Wing? Riviera Paradise? Lenny? I dunno, everything is really based around the vocals, drums and bass, the guitar is only one part of a song...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
wishful thinking by john petrucci. and for parts you can't play in songs you either practice til you get it, or if it's way beyond your skill (rendering it silly to practice it) then improvise, compse your own little section for it. slower but still fitting.

i have to cover parisienne walkways by gary moore (look into that one) and there are 2 bars of the whole song i can't play, so i made a simpler lick that goes well with the song and even my thin lizzy obsessed friend wasn't horrified that I changed one of their songs.

anyway here are some intermediate songs, not all of these are metal but broaden your horizons :P

Wishful Thinking - John Petrucci
Parisienne Walkways - Thin Lizzy/Gary Moore
Peruvian Skies - Dream Theater
Rock Bottom - UFO (imo this is the greatest song ever, extremely long solo but the majority of it is piss easy)
Fire - Jimi Hendrix
Lipstick Traces - UFO
Lost Horizons - Michael Schenker Group
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Fade to Black - Metallica
A Tout le Monde - Megadeth
The Unforgiven - Metallica

A lot of Metallica is intermediate, just look for the ones with simple solos

edit: and yes haz, Orion by Metallica would be another good one, I think the other instrumentals would be a little too hard
Wishful thinking is a ass kicking song imo. It is not that hard until the hard part (im stupid)

Lots of songs by trivium can sound good with a solo guitar. Try like light to flies, my favourite song

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

He could probably handle most of call of Ktulu

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Well... a lot of wishful thinking is doable... just it turns about impossible at the end :P
you can just learn the beginnings of all the songs from Suspended Animation, Jaws of Life, Damage Control, Glasgow Kiss are all fun to play until the end where they get real hard.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...