Earlier today, my friends ****ed around and burnt some concrete at a lil facility that has yet to be built. Their are two stores by the joint, one which was closed and the other one unable to see us, because of a a place where the plan to place a dump...so the chances that they get caught is small, though still possible.
So...if they find me (Considering I'm a very noticeable individual) How do I convince them I didn't do anything...cos'...I didn't....if their where no cameras, can I deny the whole thing?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Quote by zwart_gitaar
burnt some concrete

This is the little bit that I'm having trouble with.
Quote by blue_strat

Its possible. They took some flamable **** and drew patterns, then proceeded to light them up.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

It seems like that would just leave black marks. I'm pretty sure concrete can not be burned.
Quote by blue_strat

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by shintyboyiain
how are you a very noticeable individual?

Long, pink/blond hair. Mind you that I live in a highly conservative town.

Quote by shintyboyiain
how are you a very noticeable individual?

Lol, i was just gonna ask.
No one probably saw you. Whenever you do something you're not supposed to, you always think someone was around, but they're usually not.

Buuut just act stupid (if someone talks to you about it) You didn't do it, so you shouldn't have anything to feel guilty about or anything
Last edited by Adumb at Aug 19, 2007,
im sure youll be find bro... cops don't really care about stupid **** like that... no offense... don't worry about it
I rock, and therefore, I am.
Quote by Gloubu
im sure youll be find bro... cops don't really care about stupid **** like that... no offense... don't worry about it

...I got in trouble for brake dancing in the streets at a mall and was sent home..

Quote by zwart_gitaar
...I got in trouble for brake dancing in the streets at a mall and was sent home..

haha thats something to be proud about!
I rock, and therefore, I am.