Poll: 50 or Kayne??
Poll Options
View poll results: 50 or Kayne??
50 Cent
8 15%
Kanye West
49 89%
Voters: 55.
on sept 11th both these cd's come out and if kanye has a better record sale day 50 will retire from making solo albums... do you care? who do you think will win...? who sucks more? who's the best....?
I rock, and therefore, I am.
theil be realeased in sept 11th?my god have some dignity.....anyway i hope they both die somehow...
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
50 will sell more, Kanye's album will be better because Kanye is just all round better than 50. 50 will not live up to his word even if Kanye does sell more. I'm not going to be buying either anyway.

+1
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Neither of them are any good, but at least if kanya wins, 50 cent has to stop making music so there's only 1 of them, so kanye I guess. I just hate how on his new song stronger it's down as 'Kanye West feat. Daft Punk' when he just sang over their awesome song
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Kanye was quite rubbish on the "Friday Night Project" on friday, but that program is AWFUL anyway I thought they were gonna scrap it last year.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
50 will sell more, Kanye's album will be better because Kanye is just all round better than 50. 50 will not live up to his word even if Kanye does sell more. I'm not going to be buying either anyway, although I might keep a keen eye on Kanye's.

This is just about what I was gonna say.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
it'd be awsome birthday present if 50 ****ed off.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Definately Kanye
Simply based on personatily, lifestyle and past.
Oh yeah and kanye can sing better lolz
Quote by Jackolas
Kanye was quite rubbish on the "Friday Night Project" on friday, but that program is AWFUL anyway I thought they were gonna scrap it last year.

Fuck You! FNP kick your ass all the way to Bangcock! I thought he was quite good on FNP (even tho he didnt have a clue what was goin on), and his music is quite good (for what it is). I mean, its easy enough to listen to, and occasionaly i'd actually choose to.
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Kanye is okay, I'd like him alot more if not for that "Bush doesn't care about black people" ordeal. 50 will probably win though.
I think 50 will win, mostly because he was the one who propsed the record amount deal thingo with Kanye.

It was 50 right?
Quote by The Lunatic
Fuck You! FNP kick your ass all the way to Bangcock! I thought he was quite good on FNP (even tho he didnt have a clue what was goin on), and his music is quite good (for what it is). I mean, its easy enough to listen to, and occasionaly i'd actually choose to.

Wah? Oh come on boyo, we all know the FNP could be better!
Quote by Jackolas
Wah? Oh come on boyo, we all know the FNP could be better!

Yeah, a better presenter... but he was good compared to some randoms they've had! And u have to admit Justin and Alan are just hillarious! And its really quite original in its layout, with the guest "hosting" the show.
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Kanye is waay better. But 50 knows how to take a bullet...or nine.
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
Quote by Jackolas

Was better with Jimmy Carr on it.

But I don't mind Kanye...but 50's making a solid living so let him off