you know why you cant find that tab? because hawthorne heights licks balls, and so do you because you're so desperate to emulate them. no self-respecting guitarist would claim they wanted to learn a song by hawthorne heights. hell, no self-respecting person would admit to listening to them. and you use an obnoxious number of exclamation points. go die.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
I searched and I couldn't find one on the Internets. I guess you'll have to wait.
You just asked this question. If you're so desperate do it yourself.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
I'm a self respecting person and I like....wait, no I don't, I despise emo music. Please refrain from being impatient and posting that many exclamation marks ever again.
why a so long title?!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
oh, and sammcl-15, i love your sig, it made me laugh.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by darkfire_storm
you know why you cant find that tab? because hawthorne heights licks balls, and so do you because you're so desperate to emulate them. no self-respecting guitarist would claim they wanted to learn a song by hawthorne heights. hell, no self-respecting person would admit to listening to them. and you use an obnoxious number of exclamation points. go die.

you deserve to eat your own poop
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Quote by darkfire_storm
oh, and sammcl-15, i love your sig, it made me laugh.

Thanks
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
what do slayer have to do with it?
Quote by richwatkinson
How come your on here for advice?

Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by rajnine
thats not ****in crap slayer is crap

At least Slayer were one of the pioneers in a genre of music.

Sorry but can't you work it out yourself? I assume you can play guitar to a decent level, have ears and know how to use youtube.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
I personally don't like that kind of music but Jesus Christ guys, he was just looking for a tab.
darkfire_storm and people who made comments like that deserve to at least get warned.

Rajnine, just ignore those guys, i'll try and find a tab for it, or i might get round to doing it myself.
Quote by rajnine
thank you bucket head jr u r cool

I'm not trying to be offensive to you; I can see you clearly want this tab . It's just you've made masses of threads and that's why people like darkstorm have been making rude comments about it.

And yea I don't really like Slayer but I respect them for practically MAKING their genre of music. Good luck buckethead_jr =]
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
yeah cause i just made an account andi didnt no where to go no one was awnsering in here one time so i did it in the pit